Localware: Sleek and Powerful Web Design and Marketing for Less
Localware offers everything from SEO-ready Web design and development to complete Internet marketing. Services include search engine optimisation, pay per click, social media, analytics, conversion rate optimisation and more. Localware gives you:
- A full-service team dedicated to your local search optimisation and satisfaction.
- Customized keyword research.
- Quality Web content development.
- An SEO-friendly CMS with pristine code to support local organic SEO.
- Optimisation of other online avenues such as Google Places, Facebook, Foursquare, LinkedIn, Yelp and more.
- Bruce Clay’s world-class online SEO training for you and your team.
Localware Benefits Local Business in So Many WaysLocalware maintains the stability of your business through increased traffic online and offline. Build your brand within your community and stop losing customers to your neighborhood competitors. Localware is crucial because:
- If you’re not already online, your local business will fall behind your competition more each day.
- If you already have a site but it’s not optimised for local search, you’re missing out on a bigger share of your city’s customers.
- Once you’re optimised for local search online, you can begin to increase your customer loyalty and engagement through strategic online tactics.
What’s Included in LocalwareIn addition to Web development, Web design and architecture, search engine optimisation, social media, paid search, conversion optimisation and analytics tracking, your site is powered by:
- Pixelsilk’s SEO-Friendly CMS: Your site is built in a content management system that shifts the power to the site owner and allows for maximum local search optimisation.
- Bruce Clay, Inc.’s award-winning SEOToolSet®: Powerful tools to fuel your SEO campaign that are simple to use and help make the best decisions about SEO strategy and tactics.
- CROToolSet powered by Overstat: Simple to install, easy to navigate, huge return on optimising your site for conversions.
Getting Your Site up and Optimised for Local Search is Easy with Localware
- You tell us about your local business and its goals; we’ll create a blueprint for your Web strategy that targets traffic to your site and to your place of business.
- We initiate Web design and development that captures and upholds your brand. Your site is built in Pixelsilk’s SEO-friendly content management system, creating a strong foundation for local search optimisation coupled with ease of use.
- You receive ongoing, full-service Web marketing with cutting-edge tactics, tools and platforms from a powerful team dedicated to your success. We focus on your marketing strategy so you can focus on your business.
What Happens When Your Local Business is Not Being Found Online?People in your community are searching online for the products and services your company offers. But, if you don’t have a locally optimised website, chances are your competition is scooping up your foot traffic and stealing your share of the pie. More and more, search engines focus on the local result, because that’s what online users want. If your company is not amongst the top results, it’s at a serious disadvantage.
Localware(SM) is an all-inclusive Web development and marketing package by Bruce Clay, Inc. that’s custom-made to solve the problem of lost traffic for local business, both online and offline. If you’re a local business without a website, or your site simply is not performing the way it needs to, Bruce Clay, Inc.’s Localware(SM) is an all-inclusive Web development and marketing package that puts your business in front of your customers online. Localware ensures the people in your community are finding your products and services when they want them, driving traffic and revenue to your business.
Who Uses Localware?Localware can work for many different clients:
- Local businesses who are putting their companies online first time.
- Local businesses with underperforming websites.
- National brands with regional locations that need a local, optimised presence online.
- Domainers who want to build out parked domains.
The Bruce Clay, Inc. Localware Business Package includes:
- Initial Client Needs & Site Review
- Keyword Research for up to 30 Phrases
- Competition Review (3) to Identify top-30 Local Keywords and Opportunities
- Building a Hosted 5 to 20-Page Website
- Site Content Creation
- Recurring On-Page SEO of Top Pages
- Monthly SEO Ranking Reports
- Google Analytics Setup with Monthly Summary Reports
- Initial page Conversion Rate Optimisation Edits to Minimize Bounce Rate
- Social Media: Facebook and Linkedin Social Profile Setup
- Google+ and Google Places Page Setup Supporting Local Results
- 1 or 2 Written and Distributed Press Releases
- Call Tracking setup and tracking
- PPC Ad Management Setup for the SEO keyword phrases (ongoing management optional)
- 404 Error Page Setup
- QR Code creation
- 4 to 6 Directory Submissions (on topic)
- 1 or 2 Optimised, Original Articles
- Competitive Link Analysis Report
- E-mail Communication and Scheduled Consulting Call for Your Team Lead with BCI Dedicated Client Liaison
- LocalPack ™ Business Listings Posted for Your Business Address
- 1 to 3 Students in our On-Line Introduction to SEO Course
- HTML and XML Sitemap Creation and Submission