Five Things You Didn’t Know About Lisa Barone
As I mentioned in the Friday Recap, Graywolf tagged me to share five interesting facts about myself. Though chain letters give me a headache, I do think this is a fun way to learn a little more about everyone and optimize your Bruce Clay blog experience. I wouldn’t want you to feel like you’re stuck in some sort of dark alley when you visit.
I’m not sure that there are five interesting things about me, but I’ll do what I can.
- I never would have started writing had I not torn the ACL in my right knee during my senior year of high school and lost a full athletic scholarship to the University of Connecticut.
- I grew up on Long Island, NY, went to college in Boston (Emerson College) and moved to California when I was 22 to follow a boy that I had met and fallen in love with online at the age of 14. He just recently called off our engagement. Any one got an apartment to rent?
- I don’t enjoy Rand because he is physically attractive (though he is, I’m not blind), I enjoy his presence because there’s something very endearing about a passionate dork who plays with transformers.
- In college I was forced to officially declare myself "disabled’ in order to pass a sophomore public speaking class.
- When I think of my little brother, my eyes well up. He goes to college in Pennsylvania and I only get to see him during Christmas. He’s my heart.
- Fun Bonus Fact: I have two kitties, Swat and Jack Jack, and every day I ask Susan to let me sneak a picture of them on the blog and every day she tells me no. Maybe if you drop her an email she could be persuaded…
Note: I wanted to pick Susan, but she told me not to. [That's because I'm incredibly boring. Also shy.--Susan] — You can’t be shy online. It’s like a rule.