5 Reasons to Launch 2010 with SEO Training
2010 has just burst onto the scene like a squishy new baby —full of love and excitement and endless possibility, and at the same time terrifying, screaming for your attention and about to consume your life. In order to prepare that bouncing newborn for the rest of her life and to set a foundation for a positive and construction relationship in the future, there are things you can do today to get ready for challenges to come. [In related news, my niece is due in 10 days! --Susan]
Likewise, there are steps we can take to set ourselves up for SEO accomplishments in the new year, sharpen our skill sets, and fine-tune our strategies. I don’t know about you, but the New Year always infuses me with a renewed sense of urgency, of determination, and of a desire to reach the peak of my potential.
Ushering in a new year means reevaluating priorities, refocusing strategy and rejuvenating the internal drive that will propel me for the next 365 days. And with this rediscovered power follows the responsibility to take on the challenge and mentally prepare for the upcoming obstacles standing in the way of my success.
In the SEO industry, everyone is looking for a way to get ahead of the game, which makes your ability to do so that much more critical to staying competitive. Luckily, there are some incredible opportunities coming up that offer just the knowledge and understanding needed at this milestone.
This month Bruce Clay, Inc. kicks off the new year with the Standard SEO training course being presented January 11-13 and the Advanced course being offered January 14 and 15.
The start of a new year is a fitting time to attend an SEO training course as we transfer our renewed energy to improving our craft and setting a strong foundation. But if that’s not enough, here are five reasons to start 2010 with SEOToolSet Training.
5. Get a knowledge refresh on SEO best practices
If last year you were head-down in a complex SEO project, it’s possible that techniques and strategies not used in that campaign have collected some rust. Plus it never hurts to take a refresher course when in an industry as fast moving and sensitive as search engine optimization.
4. Get updates on the changes in the search industry
Likewise, busy SEOs oftentimes don’t have the option of staying up-to-date on all the shifts and shake-ups on the search and Internet landscapes. SEOToolSet Training is continuously updated to reflect changing search engine guidelines, recommendations from search engine reps, and the findings of ongoing tests and SEO intelligence.
3. Get your questions answered from a leading SEO expert
Bruce Clay is one of the world’s foremost experts in search engine optimization, and spending face-to-face time with Bruce provides a valuable opportunity to pick his brain during Q&A time. Bruce opens the floor to any question, including ingredients in the secret sauce of Bruce’s time-proven white hat methodology.
2. Be recognized as an expert with SEOToolSet certification
SEO is finally being recognized by the mainstream business community as a requirement of business in the world today. SEOToolSet Certification is generally recognized among industry insiders and those in the know as a sign of an SEO’s high standards for ethics, expertise and abilities. When speaking with a potential employer or client, point to SEOToolSet Certification as proof of your knowledge and skills in SEO.
1. Receive a free, year-long subscription to Bruce Clay’s SEO tools
The SEOToolSet is a fully integrated, fully supported, high performance suite of search engine optimization tools. By attending SEOToolSet Training, receive a year subscription to the SEOToolSet, including a variety of ranking monitors, the Check Server Tool and the Competitive Link Analysis tool, among others.
So what are you waiting for? Register for SEOToolSet Training in January and prepare yourself for a rocking new year of SEO.
Upcoming SEOToolSet Training dates:
- Standard and Advanced SEOToolSet Training in Simi Valley, CA, happening Jan. 11-15.
- Standard and Advanced SEOToolSet Training in Simi Valley, CA, happening Feb. 15-19.
- Standard and Advanced SEOToolSet Training in Simi Valley, CA, happening Mar. 15-19.
- Standard and Advanced SEOToolSet Training in Sydney, Australia, happening Mar. 10-12.
- Standard and Advanced SEOToolSet Training in Long Island, NY, happening May 3-5.
One-day conference concurrent SEO training dates:
- Online Marketing Summit in San Diego, CA, happening Feb. 22-26, with Bruce Clay’s SEO training on Feb. 26. Use the discount code BRUCE30 to receive 30 percent off the cost of registration.
- SMX West in Santa Clara, CA, happening Mar. 2-5, with Bruce Clay’s SEO training on Mar. 5. Use the discount code smx10bruceclay for 10 percent off the cost of registration.
- SES New York in New York City, NY, happening Mar. 22-26, with Bruce Clay’s SEO training on Mar. 5. Use the discount code 20BRU for 20 percent off the cost of registration.