The SEO Newsletter: The End-of-Year Edition
This is one SEO Newsletter you don’t want to miss – the End-of-the-Year edition takes stock of this year’s four most significant changes; takes a deep dive into the year’s biggest buzz word: content marketing; and gets up-close-and-personal with this year’s recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Vision, Execution and Market Influence: Bruce Clay.
In the feature article, I give readers an exclusive sneak peak at Bruce Clay and PR/visibility maven Murray Newlands’ new book, “Content Marketing Strategies for Professionals: How to Use Content Marketing and SEO to Communicate with Impact, Generate Sales and Get Found by Search Engines.” In Book First Look: ‘Content Marketing Strategies for Pros’ Rounds Up Experts, you’ll discover more than 30 takeaways from this critical guide that will be available for purchase on Amazon and Kindle later this month. My sneak peek breaks down:
- Why this book is the book for any business or brand with an audience online (i.e. you)
- What exactly you will learn in each of the ten chapters
- Who you will discover among the expert contributors (including Jonathon Colman, Lisa Buyer, Lee Odden, Michael Brito and Andy Crestodina)
In Four Takeaways That Will Carry Into 2014, Chelsea Adams looks back at four significant changes from 2013 that will continue to affect the way Internet marketers do business in 2014. Learn what to expect in 2014 when it comes to:
- Entity search, structured data, and schema’s affect on the way Google resolves search queries
- The move to secure search and keyword data being 100 percent (Not Provided)
- The effect of Google Glass on Internet interaction
- Enhanced campaigns and multi-device experiences
In Education Matters, learn about a special, limited engagement one-day training opportunity in San Francisco, featuring Clay and Facebook Director Matt Idema, hosted by Search Engine Journal. Find out how you can win a ticket. In Hot Topics, find out why Clay recently won a Lifetime Achievement Award for Excellence in Vision, Execution and Market Influence. In a special “Attaboys,” BCI expresses their prayers and best wishes for Internet marketer, BCI guest liveblogger and friend Dana Lookadoo, who was severely injured in a bicycling accident last week. You know the whole industry is thinking of you with love, support and admiration, Dana!
You can get The SEO Newsletter (filled with SEO, SEM, SMM and PPC news) delivered straight to your inbox every month by signing up here. Interested in past editions? Check out our archives, filled with all this year’s newsletters. Since 2004, The SEO Newsletter has delivered industry news to in-the-know Internet marketers.