Custom On-Site SEO Training
SEOToolSet® Training is a face-to-face search engine optimization training program where we teach the Bruce Clay, Inc. methodologies. Our on-site SEO training program is customized to fit your business needs and schedules. We come to you and show you how to perform the necessary research and analysis to make informed and quantifiable decisions regarding page edits and optimization.
SEO Training is critical for anyone involved with Search Engine Optimization, including Technical, Marketing, and Management staff. Many of our students are from SEO companies.
The purpose of the training is to learn "best practice" SEO. You will increase your knowledge of search engine marketing and learn how to apply page edits and various SEO techniques.
While some technical skills are useful, the topics covered during our search engine optimization training course do not require specific programming skills.
- Learn what must be done to get top search engine rankings.
- Learn how to increase click-through rates.
- Understand how to make your site more relevant.
- Find out how your server can affect your search engine ranking.
- See how to us SEOToolSet to implement the Bruce Clay, Inc. methodology.
- Discover how to identify the best keywords for your site.
- Analyze your site and competitors' sites using keyword density analysis.
- Learn the best ways to submit your pages to get them indexed in search engines.
- Employ the monitor tool to check your search engine rankings as well as your competitors'.
- Learn how to read the current and historical Ranking Reports.
- Understand link reputation and how to increase Link Popularity.
- Find out why some dynamic pages don't get indexed and how to fix it.
- Learn to configure and use the SEOToolSet on your Web site.
If you wish to become a Bruce Clay, Inc. Certified Analyst, you must take the Standard SEO training course first.
To find out more about Bruce Clay, Inc.'s Custom On-Site SEOToolSet® training, please Contact Us online or call us toll-free at (866) 517-1900.
When you are ready for the SEO Rates section