SEOToolSet V5 Updates
1Q 2012 Feature Releases and Bug Fixes
- Add Alternating Row Colors into the Ranking Report By Page Name.
- Add text to show which search engines will be monitored when running a ranking monitor.
- Fix bug in Ranking Monitor that would cause the scheduler to fail.
- Fix bug in Ranking Monitor where certain keywords would have tabs ('\t') in them.
- Make Google Logos uniform across the Application.
- Order the columns By Country, then in the order of Google, Yahoo, Bing.
- Add Print/Export buttons to the top of the Ranking Reports.
- Add Phone Number to the Sign Up Receipt and Confirmation.
- Add Kincaid Reading Levels to the Multi Page Analyzer.
- Update Copyrights on the entire site.
- Automatically Switch to the language of the User's Browser if the User has not chosen a language in their Profile and the language is supported.
- Fix UTF8 Character Display in Single Page and Multi Page Analyzers.
- Add a Competitive Score for Keywords in the Keywords Report.
- Add the Sliding Source View to the Linear Charts in the Single Page Analyzer.
- Increase the speed of getting monitor data in the ranking reports for large keyword lists.
- Add Editable Stop Words List to the Project for use in Page Analyzers.
- Add a "Getting Started" Overlay to display automatically when users log in for the first time.
- Fix bug in Keywords report for displaying the report when no monitors had been run yet.
- Add in-app user notification of account and billing issues.
- Fix "Duplicate Header" issue when exporting reports in Google Chrome/WebKit.
- Add Page Information tool to web_rank.htm and other "Free tools" pages.
- Switch to new Google API for special queries about pages and sites.
- Fix Italian Translations across entire Application.
- Fix bug in billing issue notification.
- Add Competitive Ranking Report.
- Fix Ranking Report for very large numbers inside the data.
- Add Support for the Netherlands to the Ranking Monitor.
- Fix the Site Checker to follow redirects for the robots.txt file.
- Fix the Site Checker to use the same Spider as the Single Page Analyzer.
- Fix the Spider to continue and report additional HTTP Errors.
- Fix Ranking Monitor API calls for Google India.
- Fix "%" Encoding in URL Strings and Keywords in Ranking Monitor.
- Add additional "API Health Checks" to help make sure the API's are returning the correct results.