Professional SEO Services
It is our experience that most clients do not have the time to manage their SEO marketing campaigns on their own. As a result, we are often hired to perform professional search engine optimization services on their site.
This full-service program includes a unique combination of search engine optimization consulting, SEO training, SEO tools, and information to teach you what you need to know to get your site well-ranked in the major search engines. For most professional SEO services projects, this will include the following tasks:
- Discovery Interview - We perform a discovery interview to learn about the business model, target audience business goals and objectives of the search engine marketing project.
- Site Review - We review and evaluate the site from an organic search engine optimization perspective. The purpose of this SEO ranking service is to critique the site, identify potential problems and provide recommendations based on best practices. The review and evaluation will include topics such as the site architecture, page construction, content, Web server configuration and link popularity.
- Initial Assessment Brief - Data gathered from the discovery interview and site review will be compiled into an SEO Assessment Brief to communicate and document the research and analysis. The SEO Assessment Brief will conclude with a prioritized list of recommendations for addressing the discovered issues that are hindering your site's search engine rankings.
- SEO Assessment Report - Similar to an SEO Assessment Brief, an Assessment Report is a lengthier document that includes not only issues that need to be resolved with the website, but also include examples and instructions on fixing each issue. A prioritized list of recommendations regarding the SEO and marketing of your website concludes this document.
- Evaluation Briefs - A short document that covers the best practices of one or two organic search engine ranking topics. A variety of topics can be covered in an Evaluation Brief, describing a problem and how to fix it.
- Keyword Research and Analysis - We research, analyze and recommend a list of targeted keywords to be used in the professional search engine marketing project. The client will select final targeted keywords from this list.
- Research, Analysis and Page Editing - Researching and analyzing the behaviors of competitors and the search engines is key to every project. Along with ongoing research, we will edit the Web pages throughout the term of the project. Since organic SEO is a highly iterative process, we will need to re-edit these pages periodically.
- Search Engine Submission - We "hand-submit" the initial and revised Web pages to each of the monitored search engines.
- Search Engine Ranking Monitoring - Via the SEOToolSet®, we will monitor the ranking of the domain and specified Web pages for the keywords of the website. We will provide online access to proprietary ranking reports (Domain Ranking Report, Ranking Report by Page Name, Ranking Report by Keyword) showing the ranking of the website in the monitored search engines.
- Competition Ranking Reports - We provide online access to proprietary Competition Ranking Reports showing the ranking of the top ranked competing websites in the monitored search engines for each keyword.
- SEOToolSet® Training Services - We provide a training course on the SEOToolSet® and SEO best practices for one client employee at or near our facility in Simi Valley, California.
- Project Communications and Status - We provide scheduled semi-monthly conference calls at mutually convenient times. We also provide a monthly status report summarizing actions, progress, issues, and recommendations appropriate to the project.
For more information about our professional search engine optimization services, please complete the SEO proposal request form.