SEO Training Course Descriptions
At Bruce Clay SEO Training classes, you’ll learn effective and ethical SEO methodology that can move the needle for your website traffic and revenue.
This program of SEO courses includes Standard and Advanced SEO training. For the most comprehensive education experience, we recommend dedicating 4.5 days to take both SEO courses the same week.
Standard SEO Training Course
The SEO Standard Training is a 3-day search engine optimization class suitable for all experience levels. You’ll be introduced to organic SEO methodologies that consider on-page and off-page optimization, user experience, SEO web design, content ranking factors, mobile best practices, and siloing site architecture.
Attendees of Standard SEO Training walk away understanding:
- What the various search channels are, including organic, local, paid and additional verticals where a business can appear.
- How search engines rank results, including on-page elements, site architecture and off-page factors.
- How to optimize site architecture and content to increase the likelihood of ranking for relevant search queries.
- How to avoid manipulative SEO tactics that can cause search engine penalties and ranking drops.
- Mobile SEO best practices to improve user experience and site visibility.
Note: Attendees must complete Standard at least once before taking the Advanced training course.
|SEO training course:||Bruce Clay Standard SEO Training|
|Course length:||3 days
|Tools included:||One-year complimentary subscription to SEOToolSet™ tools for up to 3 website projects|
|Requirement details:||There are no prerequisites for Standard SEO Training. Completion of Standard is required for anyone wanting to take the Advanced SEO Training course. Analysts who have completed both Standard and Advanced classes are invited to take the 1.5-day Advanced SEO Training course annually to keep their professional skills up to date and in line with current industry standards.|
|Who should take this course:||Business owners, marketing managers, IT specialists, content strategists and SEOs interested in learning basic and intermediate search engine optimization skills.|
If you play a part in the creation and marketing of a website and business, you will benefit from this eye-opening, in person training. Plus, you'll get advanced SEO tools — a one-year subscription to the SEOToolSet™ suite of diagnostic tools and reports! So whether you take just Standard SEO Training or both Standard and Advanced, you will leave equipped with both the knowledge and tools needed to perform effective search engine optimization.
Our SEO Training based on 288 reviews.
Advanced SEO Training Course
The Bruce Clay Advanced SEO Training course builds on skills acquired in Standard training and dives deeper.
You’ll learn technical SEO considerations, advanced siloing strategy and natural link acquisition, with a hands-on lab experience using the SEOToolSet. Completing the Advanced SEO Training course also makes you eligible to become an SEOToolSet Certified Analyst upon passing the certification exam.
Attendees of Advanced SEO Training are equipped with an up-to-date strategy for organic optimization that accounts for Google’s constantly changing algorithms and technologies. Walk away with a deeper understanding of:
- Google updates and penalties, and associated SEO strategy revisions.
- Newly introduced SERP features and how to take advantage of the technologies that power them.
- Technical SEO concepts, from creating XML sitemaps and diagnosing server issues, to successfully migrating a website without sacrificing rankings.
- Advisable link acquisition tactics and inbound link analysis.
- Advanced siloing strategy.
- How to use the SEOToolSet to improve your website’s on-page ranking factors, linking structure, keyword targets and competitive positioning.
- What to expect from the SEOToolSet Certified Analyst test.
|SEO training course:||Bruce Clay Advanced SEO Training|
|Course length:||1.5 days
|Tools included:||One-year complimentary subscription to SEOToolSet™ tools for up to 5 website projects|
|Requirement details:||The Bruce Clay Standard SEO Training is a prerequisite for the Advanced SEO Training course. You must complete Standard SEO Training no more than six (6) months prior to Advanced due to how quickly search changes. Successful completion of the Advanced training course makes you eligible to take the certification test to become an SEOToolSet Certified Analyst.|
|Who should take this course:||Anyone wanting an advanced understanding of search engine optimization best practices and technical methodology. Also, any person interested in receiving the benefits of being an SEOToolSet Certified Analyst.|
Have any questions? Call us and talk with a training coordinator: 805-517-1900