Professional SEO Services
It is our experience that most clients do not have the time to manage their SEO marketing campaigns on their own. As a result, we are often hired to perform professional search engine optimization services on their site.
Our professional service offering is feature rich, includes a lot of approaches, and aggressive. We have designed a program that is lean, mean, fast and without distraction.
We offer a Full-Service Program that includes training and knowledge transfer. If you want to know why we make each change, and want to be involved, then you need full-service SEO consulting. This professional program combines consulting, training, tools and information. It will teach you how we get your site well-ranked in the major search engines. For most professional SEO services projects, this will include the following tasks:
- Discovery Interview. We perform a discovery interview to learn about your business model, target audience, and business goals to guide the SEO project.
- Site Review. We review and check the site from an organic search engine optimization perspective. We first critique the site to identify potential problems. We then provide recommendations based on known SEO best practices. What we find in this review will guide the ongoing work, and we repeat this process as needed throughout the project.
- Keyword Research and Analysis. We research, analyze and recommend a list of targeted keywords to be used in the professional search marketing project. The client will select final targeted keywords from this list.
- Research, Analysis and Page Editing. Researching and analyzing the behaviors of competitors and the search engines is key to every project. Along with ongoing research, we will edit defined landing pages and subpages throughout the term of the project. Since organic SEO is a highly iterative process, we will need to re-edit these pages periodically.
- Search Engine Submission. We “hand-submit” and feed (via webmaster tools and XML sitemaps) the initial and revised webpages to the monitored search engines.
- Search Engine Ranking Monitoring. Via the SEOToolSet®, we monitor the unbiased ranking of the domain and specified webpages for the keywords of the website. We provide online access to proprietary ranking reports (Domain Ranking Report, Ranking Report by Page Name, Ranking Report by Keyword) showing the ranking of the website. We provide online access to proprietary ranking reports for the monitored search engines.
- Link Assessment and Management. We review the client site’s link profile to determine areas of risk and may optionally provide link pruning services.
- Competition Ranking Reports. We provide online access to proprietary reports analyzing competing websites for each keyword topic.
- SEO Training Services. For one client employee, we provide a seat in our professional training course on SEO best practices held near our facility in Southern California.
- Project Status Communication. We provide scheduled conference calls at mutually convenient times. We discuss actions, progress, issues and recommendations appropriate to the project.
For more information about our professional search engine optimization services, please complete the SEO proposal request form.