Meet the Bruce Clay, Inc. Team
Meet Bruce Clay, Inc.'s worldwide family! Some of these faces you may recognize from their public appearances and some work behind the scenes. Here is the leadership at our digital marketing optimization company who work hard to help you achieve your website marketing goals.
Bruce Clay Europe
Ale Agostini, Managing Director, Bruce Clay Europe
Ale Agostini is the manager director and partner of the leading SEO firm Bruce Clay Europe, a global Internet marketing company providing SEO, multi-language pay per click, social media marketing, conversion rate optimization, SEO-friendly web design, SEO tools and training, and web analytics services and training.
Since 2009, Agostini has helped more than 4,000 managers and companies to understand and capitalize their marketing online budget on Google, YouTube, Facebook and LinkedIn.
Agostini is digital marketing teacher at Il Sole 24 ore, Iulm. He is also an author for Hoepli, the leading Italian publisher in online marketing, and wrote “Finding Customers with Google,” one of the best selling marketing books in Italy.
Bruce Clay USA
Bruce Clay, Founder and President
Bruce Clay is founder and president of Bruce Clay, Inc., a global Internet marketing optimization firm providing search engine optimization, pay per click, social media marketing, conversion rate optimization, SEO-friendly web design and architecture, and SEO tools and education. Prior to launching Bruce Clay, Inc. in 1996, Clay operated as an executive with several high-tech businesses, with a far-reaching professional background in leading Silicon Valley firms.
Bruce holds an MBA from Pepperdine University, and a bachelor’s in math and computer science from Western Illinois University. As an industry thought leader, Bruce is an accomplished speaker, author and educator. Each year, he speaks at leading industry conferences and conducts training courses for students worldwide on concepts and methodologies related to Internet marketing. His insights have been featured in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, PC Week, Wired Magazine, Smart Money and many more.
Bruce authored the book “Search Engine Optimization All-In-One For Dummies,” now in its third edition, published by Wiley. It contains 765 pages of hands-on, practical guidance for implementing comprehensive SEO. His book “Content Marketing Strategies for Professionals” covers how to use SEO and content marketing together to reach a target audience online and generate sales.
He is also a past member of the board of directors of SEMPO, the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization. In 2013, Clay received the Lifetime Achievement Award of Excellence in Vision, Execution and Market Influence in the Practice of Search Marketing by the History of SEO advisory board.
Notable accomplishments include:
- Past member of the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization (SEMPO) Board of Directors
- Selected as the search engine optimization expert by NHK-TV in their one-hour award-winning special “Google’s Deep Impact”
- Author of the book “Search Engine Optimization All-In-One For Dummies,” containing more than 750 pages of SEO and web marketing methodologies and tactics published by Wiley (third edition published in 2015)
- Co-author of “Content Marketing Strategies for Professionals,” a guide to using content and SEO to earn search rankings, attract the right audience, build brand loyalty and inspire customers to buy
- Frequent speaker at industry conferences including SMX, ad:tech, Pubcon, Inc. Magazine's GrowCo, DOMAINfest, Affiliate Summit, and many others both within the U.S. and internationally
- Recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award by the History of SEO advisory board
- Creator and teacher of the five-star rated Bruce Clay SEO Training, an intensive SEO training course in a classroom setting for hands-on learning
- Honored by the search community as "a father figure for the industry" (via Search Engine Roundtable)
John McCarthy, Vice President, Client Strategy
Aaron Landerkin, Director, Software Development & IT
Wendy Clay, Director, Marketing
Other Main Players on Our Team
- Paula Allen – Manager, Content Marketing and Documentation
- Shawn Barker – Manager, Client Liaisons
- Pam Egbert – Manager, Human Resources
- Virginia Nussey – Manager, Operations
Bruce Clay India
- Siddharth Lal, Managing Director
Bruce Clay Japan
- Taku Amano, Managing Director
- Masaki Nakano, Managing Director
- Shoichiro Seguchi, Sales Manager
Bruce Clay Middle East
- Gaurav Aidasani, Owner
- Neal Patel, Managing Director