Meet the Bruce Clay, Inc. Team
Meet Bruce Clay, Inc.'s worldwide family! Some of these faces you may recognize from their public appearances and some work behind the scenes. Here is the leadership at our Internet marketing optimization company who work hard to help you achieve your digital marketing goals.
Bruce Clay USA
Bruce Clay, Founder and President
Bruce Clay is founder and president of Bruce Clay, Inc., a global Internet marketing optimization firm providing search engine optimization, pay per click, social media marketing, conversion rate optimization, SEO-friendly web design and architecture, and SEO tools and education. Prior to launching Bruce Clay, Inc. in 1996, Clay operated as an executive with several high-tech businesses, with a far-reaching professional background in leading Silicon Valley firms.
Clay holds an MBA from Pepperdine University, and a bachelor’s in math and computer science from Western Illinois University. As an industry thought leader, Clay is an accomplished speaker, author and educator. Each year, Clay speaks at leading industry conferences and conducts training courses for students worldwide on concepts and methodologies related to Internet marketing. His insights have been featured in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, PC Week, Wired Magazine, Smart Money and many more.
Bruce Clay, Inc.’s search marketing podcast, SEM Synergy, discusses timely topics related to search marketing and features insightful perspectives from guest experts and in-house staff.
Clay authored the book “Search Engine Optimization All-In-One For Dummies,” now in its third edition, published by Wiley. It contains 765 pages of hands-on, practical guidance for implementing comprehensive SEO. His book “Content Marketing Strategies for Professionals” covers how to use SEO and content marketing together to reach a target audience online and generate sales.
Clay is also a past member of the board of directors of SEMPO, the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization. In 2013, Clay received the Lifetime Achievement Award of Excellence in Vision, Execution and Market Influence in the Practice of Search Marketing by the History of SEO advisory board.
Notable accomplishments include:
- Past member of the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization (SEMPO) Board of Directors
- Selected as the search engine optimization expert by NHK-TV in their one-hour award-winning special “Google’s Deep Impact”
- Author of the book “Search Engine Optimization All-In-One For Dummies,” containing more than 750 pages of SEO and web marketing methodologies and tactics published by Wiley (third edition published in 2015)
- Co-author of “Content Marketing Strategies for Professionals,” a guide to using content and SEO to earn search rankings, attract the right audience, build brand loyalty and inspire customers to buy
- Frequent speaker at industry conferences including SMX, ad:tech, Pubcon, Inc. Magazine's GrowCo, DOMAINfest, Affiliate Summit, and many others both within the U.S. and internationally
- Recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award by the History of SEO advisory board
- Creator and teacher of the five-star rated SEOToolSet® Training, a week-long, intensive SEO training course in a classroom setting for hands-on learning
Cindy Collins, Senior Vice President, Administration and Finance
Cindy Collins directs administrative and accounting operations within Bruce Clay, Inc., as well as manages daily operations. In this role, Cindy acts as a client contact for account information and facilitates activities surrounding Bruce Clay, Inc.'s SEO training and tools. In addition, she works on client projects as needed.
Duane Forrester, Vice President, Organic Search Operations
As a former Bing Senior Product Manager and search engine spokesperson, Duane brings unique experience and SEO knowledge to BCI. During his tenure at Microsoft and Bing, he served on the leadership team that developed Bing Webmaster Tools. Duane brings 17 years of online marketing experience in start-ups, in-house SEO, publisher organizations and enterprise environments to BCI.
Duane, who was named Search Personality of the Year in 2014, travels around the world to speak on topics he's passionate about: search, social, challenges and solutions for running in-house SEO teams, and futurism. Duane has served on the board of directors for the Search Engine Marketing Professional Organization and has written extensively for Search Engine Land. He has also written two books: "How to Make Money with Your Blog" and "Turn Clicks into Customers."
Other Main Players on Our Team
- Shawn Barker - Manager, Client Liaisons
- Pam Egbert - Manager, Human Resources
- Robert Esparza - Senior Consultant
- Aaron Landerkin - Director, Software Development & IT
- Johnny Lin - Manager, Web Architecture and Design
- Virginia Nussey - Manager, Content and Media Creation
- Robert Ramirez - SEO Manager
- Mindy Weinstein - Director of Training
Bruce Clay Brazil
- Tiago Puel, Managing Director
Bruce Clay Europe
- Alessandro Agostini, Managing Director
Bruce Clay India
- Siddharth Lal, Managing Director
Bruce Clay Japan
- Taku Amano, Managing Director
- Masaki Nakano, Managing Director
- Shoichiro Seguchi, Sales Manager
Bruce Clay Middle East
- Gaurav Aidasani, Owner
- James Gaubert, General Manager