Pay Per Click (PPC) Advertising Management
The most common business model for search engine ads is pay per click (PPC)*.
PPC search engine advertising allows for a rapid ad exposure. But you must control the amount you spend on your marketing campaign and the queries where you want your ads to appear. That necessitates PPC Management Services.
Pay per click (PPC) refers to the online advertising payment model in which payment is based on qualifying click-throughs. In other words, advertisers pay the search engine each time someone clicks their ad.
This is also known as search engine marketing (SEM) today.
PPC ads can appear at the top position on a search engine results page (SERP). They may be labeled in various ways**. These paid ads are ranked on a SERP based on an auction model that determines which ads will display and in which positions.
PPC Campaign Types to Achieve Your Goals
Paid search has evolved quite a bit to support all business objectives and goals. These may include sales, leads, website traffic, product or brand awareness, and mobile app promotion.
Since each business is unique, we can help you create different campaign types that can achieve those goals. These may include:
- Search Network
- Display Network
- Shopping Campaign
- Video Campaign
- App Campaign
PPC is not limited to search ads. Here are other examples of PPC advertising that can be used:
- Retargeting Banner Ads
- Mobile Click-to-Call-Only Ads
- Local Map Search Ads
- YouTube Sponsored Video Ads
- E-commerce Product Shopping Ads
Bruce Clay Inc. is able to support your PPC marketing strategy and add value to your company’s domain. We work with you to manage your PPC efforts and maximize your website’s potential search traffic, conversions and ROI. Our blog talks about what is SEM.
SEM / PPC Methodology and Opportunities
You need well-researched goals and an understanding of what opportunities and blocks exist today.
Advanced keyword research strategies coupled with analytics are foundational elements of our methodology.
Bruce Clay’s SEM/PPC services are more than just a keyword bidding solution. We identify themes and areas of concern and/or weakness. We focus on generating more targeted, less costly, converting traffic.
We offer you a complete PPC campaign management program and …
- Focus on the major PPC network providers to achieve the greatest market share gains and return on ad spend.
- Develop an ongoing custom online advertising strategy that supports new traffic.
- Define where to show your keyword-targeted ads geographically.
- Improve PPC-related quality scores and solidify existing rankings.
- Calibrate, clean up, modify and expand existing PPC campaigns.
- Monitor results and make changes on an ongoing basis to enhance account performance.
- Research new and emerging technologies, trends and opportunities for market share expansion.
The goal is conversion, and that means obtaining the right traffic in all forms.
From setup to optimization, our PPC management program offers full service to help you maximize your business ROI.
Our program offers aggressive support with email and phone contact. Our dedicated program management staff keep you informed with scheduled phone calls and email response.
Premier PPC Program Services
- Take advantage of our PPC knowledge, SEO product expertise, and access to our proprietary tools and Google technology to create high-performing campaigns.
- From setup to optimization, our PPC management program is full-service management that helps you maximize your business ROI.
- Via our PPCToolSet, we present regular detailed performance data that provides insights into how your PPC campaigns are performing.
- Our Premier PPC Program offers aggressive support with email and phone contact when you have questions or simply want to better understand your campaign results. Our dedicated staff will keep you informed with weekly phone calls, rapid email response, and proactive reporting.
- This program is enhanced management offered at an increase of 2% of spend per month in additional to the base program fee.
For more information regarding search engine marketing and optimization, check out our related blog post on What is SEM?
*Also known as Pay Per Search, PPC Marketing, PPC, Pay For Performance, Paid Search, Cost-Per-Click (CPC), Search Advertising, Paid Search Advertising
**You may see paid ads labeled: Ads, Paid Listings, Sponsored Links, Sponsored Listings, or Featured Listings, but they all deliver paid search results.