Pay Per Click (PPC) Services – Campaign Management
Bruce Clay Inc.’s full-service PPC management is an ongoing program focused on managing the effectiveness of bids, budget and media. Our pay per click services are tailored to the needs of each client. Our PPC services involve detailed analysis, use of our PPCToolSet software, and extensive tuning and optimization services.
When you work with us, your dedicated analyst will drive the project and provide all changes and recommendations on a technical and strategic level.
Accreditations: Google Partner and Microsoft Advertising Accredited Professional
Attached to each project is resource staff, as needed, to accomplish the project goals. Common skill sets consist of trainers, copywriters, marketing, PPC/SEM, analytics pros, social media practitioners and strategy consultants. Based upon the changing needs of the project, all roles are available to support your projects.
Read an SEM case study highlighting our work.
Pay-Per-Click and CPA Optimization Management Service Fees
We have a pricing structure designed to fit your needs. The program structure produces performance and promotes knowledge transfer, as we manage your account. Call for a quote at 866-517-1900 today.
Our services are comprehensive and focus on Cost-Per-Action (CPA) optimization management. Commonly, this means maintaining your budget while lowering the cost for each click in proportion to the return on that item, recalculated by our PPCToolSet 48 times each day. This is a massive competitive advantage!
Our PPC services are focused on search, display and mobile network advertising as offered by Google, Microsoft Advertising and others. Our pay-per-click management services also integrate powerful paid search tools to maximize efficiency and ROI.
More PPC Services
As part of each PPC advertisement management service program, we perform a great number of tasks including:
- Define campaign strategies: After the account has been established, we define the campaign(s) and ad group(s) setup.
- Advanced keyword research and selection: Whether you have an existing pay-per-click search advertising campaign or not, we perform keyword research as a best practice to ensure the campaigns are employing the appropriate keywords.
- Creative development: Our pay-per-click management includes custom, compelling, effective and creative writing when developing the ad text (titles and descriptions). Using our best practices, we create text ads to attract the searcher’s attention with compelling content that highlights unique selling points or special offers. Our ads take users to relevant landing pages to help maximize click-through and conversion rates.
- Identify landing pages that convert: We identify the best existing destination or recommend improvements to facilitate site-level conversion.
- Implement campaign conversion tracking: We work with your staff in generating codes to aid in tracking conversions from your pay-per-click marketing campaign.
- Advertisement submission: We upload and submit the keywords and associated creative for approval by the search engines’ sponsored ad programs.
- PPC account settings: We establish and monitor the numerous account settings. These include daily max spend, match type, countries and more, to maximize business goals.
- PPC bid management and ROI tracking: We monitor and adjust the cost-per-click (CPC) bid for bid positions that yield the best return for each ad group or keyword in your campaign(s) to conform to your defined business objectives. Your CPC bid refers to the amount you pay for a click on your ad when the ad appears on the search network or partner sites.
- Our PPCToolSet will be implemented to optimize CPAs for your keywords. This is cutting-edge technology that adapts to the competition, bids, and return on each keyword 48 times each day. Imagine lowering your cost per action on your PPC budget by half or better — call us for details!
- PPC monthly analysis: We perform a month-end analysis of campaign performance, including individual keyword costs, conversions and performance trends. We develop a written document and then hold a conference call to discuss previous month activities and next steps.
- Campaign assessment and recommendations: We suggest and implement ad campaign improvements. These may include changes to ad copy (title/description), ad extensions, keyword list modifications to improve Quality Score, and bid adjustments.
- Creative testing and optimization: We perform periodic testing of new ad creative (titles and descriptions) and revised call to actions.
- SEO ranking report: We provide a monthly review and analysis of search engine optimization ranking report to determine where the site is ranked organically for keywords used in PPC accounts.
- Monitoring search term reports: On a regular basis, we review reports to identify irrelevant keywords and add them to negative keyword lists to prevent wasted clicks.
- Google shopping campaign setup: For ecommerce clients, we assist with Google shopping campaign setup and submit product feeds.
- Audience lists: We create and define audience lists (in market, remarketing and exclusion lists) to target your campaigns and increase campaign efficiencies.
- Competitive landscape analysis: We help identify keywords you are bidding on to ensure maximum impression share for your business.
To discuss how our PPC management services can meet your needs, please contact us at 1-866-517-1900 or complete our request form today.