Pay Per Click (PPC) Management
Pay-per-click (PPC) refers to the online advertising model where payment is made to a search engine when a searcher clicks on a displayed paid ad. The ads commonly appear on the top premium positions on a search engine results page (SERP). PPC is also often referred to as Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
A keyword-targeted ad is ranked on a search engine result page (SERP) based on the matched keyword’s maximum cost-per-click (CPC) bid and Quality Score. The CPC is determined by the cost of individual keywords, which are part of a larger bidding system.
Some keywords are more expensive than others, but the cost can be managed with the proper strategy and mechanisms in place, which is why PPC keyword research is essential for identifying certain target keywords. For Bing and Google Adwords account management, you start with keyword research, establish effective campaigns and ads, and then actively manage bid strategy and effectiveness.
- Framework for PPC services
- Keyword research
- PPC management and analysis
- Service deliverables
- FAQ: How does PPC management enhance online advertising success?
Bruce Clay’s PPC management services are more than just a keyword bidding solution. We focus on delivering relevant traffic from the major PPC provider networks and identifying geographic areas to generate more targeted, less costly, converting traffic. Pay-per-click management services get visitors fast – but at a cost.
As a PPC services client, you receive the following services:
- Defining campaign strategies and layout.
- Advanced keyword research and selection.
- Creative development, following AIDA: attention, interest, desire, action processes.
- Identify landing pages that convert.
- Implement campaign conversion tracking.
- Advertisement submission.
- PPC account settings.
- PPC bid management and ROI tracking.
- PPC monthly analysis.
- Campaign assessment and recommendations for further improvement.
- Creative testing and optimization.
In addition, we continually focus on improving:
- Account history.
- Ad copy and ranking.
- Quality Score issues.
- Conversion acquisition.
- Overall account performance.
- Analytics and/or additional tracking.
- Testing and optimization opportunities.
- Additional information relevant to campaign.
- Overall long-term strategy to maximize the project results.
We monitor performance and review the results with you regarding the performance findings, management process, deliverables, and more. Our Bing and Google Adwords account management methodology aims to increase campaign efficiency by expanding the current number of conversions while lowering the cost per action through active day-to-day campaign management.
As I said, Pay Per Click management services get visitors fast. It can quickly improve traffic to your website. Yes, we offer PPC management services along with our other search marketing services.
Advanced keyword research strategies are performed to establish a list of keyword phrases that are relevant to the advertisers’ product and/or services and are an important first step in the pay-per-click keyword submission process. When the right keyword phrases are targeted, the users visiting the website will be highly qualified and likely highly motivated to buy or request information.
Our PPC campaign management and analysis include the following components:
- Main goal is to achieve highest ROI.
- Improve campaign structure, efficiency, and overall audience reach based on network distribution.
- Address and improve Quality Score concerns and correct problem areas.
- Identify and act upon search trends and execute in-depth keyword analysis along with continuous A/B ad copy testing.
- Deliver more qualified traffic resulting in higher conversion rates.
- Daily monitoring of keyword performance (traffic, sales, cost per acquisition, and return on investment numbers).
- Keyword evaluation and adding, removing, and reconfiguring of keyword phrases, ad groups, and ad copy to grow the total number of productive keyword phrases on a monthly basis.
- Monitoring of pre-set daily and monthly ad budgets.
- Ongoing optimization of keyword bids for bid positions that yield the best return on client-defined business objectives, e.g., cost per acquisition (CPA), profit margin (PM), and ROI.
- Periodic campaign structural reorganization by breaking existing ad groups into separate groups, with new ads and different landing pages.
- Create and test multiple ads for each keyword or keyword group to improve the average click-through rate, raise the average position, and decrease cost-per-click.
- Ongoing monitoring of lost impression share due to insufficient budget or due to poor ad rank (Google AdWords only).
- Incorporate and expand the current campaign with new landing pages as required.
- Review and monitor search terms reports to identify irrelevant keywords.
- Monthly ROI reports via email for monitoring of campaign activity and results, including cost per click (CPC), number of visitors, leads and conversions, and analytics.
- Dedicated campaign management team with meetings as needed to discuss recommendations and changes to the keyword set, bid amounts, bid positions, bid rules, ad run schedule, keyword matching options, and changes to the daily ad budget.
- Extensive keyword research, development, and ongoing analysis.
- Ad copy research and expert ad copy creation; heavy focus on call-to-action phrases.
- Continuous A/B ad copy testing and monitoring.
- Listings in Google Search, Google’s search partners, display/content, and mobile networks.
- Detailed monthly reporting.
- Conversion tracking and Google Analytics.
- Site targeting campaign and mobile ads (if applicable).
- Ongoing adjustments and optimization of campaign settings for increased profits and improved ROI.
- Expand to other networks, if budget allows, such as Bing and social networks.
Bruce Clay Inc. is a pay-per-click management company that understands the role that Bing and Google Adwords account management plays in search engine marketing and holistic SEO. Our PPC pros provide a wide range of PPC online advertising services as part of ongoing Internet advertising. We take great pride in executing a best-practices approach for all campaigns. From the beginning, our goal is to seek out creative and effective strategies resulting in a more powerful online presence.
Note: PPC is also known as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Cost-Per-Click (CPC), Search Advertising, Paid Search Advertising, and Online Advertising.
Pay-Per-Click (PPC), also known as online advertising, has revolutionized advertising. Businesses can use PPC campaigns to reach their audiences more precisely; however, mere existence alone does not ensure success; its careful management is the secret sauce to driving online advertising to new heights.
At its core, PPC management involves strategizing, executing, and refining PPC campaigns to achieve specific marketing goals. This entails selecting relevant keywords, crafting compelling ad copy, and setting appropriate bidding parameters. PPC management allows you to target your audience based on demographics, location, and interests — you can even select specific times during the day for the best results. This ensures you reach those most likely to convert.
PPC management that works requires taking an iterative approach. To achieve optimal performance, continuously evaluating and adjusting campaigns is necessary. An experienced PPC manager will focus on key performance indicators (KPIs), such as conversion rates, click-through rates, and cost per conversion rates – these enable real-time adjustments that maximize the impact of campaigns and return on investments.
Quality Score, a metric used by platforms like Google Ads, directly influences the cost and placement of your ads. An experienced PPC manager knows that a higher Quality Score leads to lower costs and better ad positions. Therefore, optimizing landing pages, ad relevance, and user experience improves ad performance and reduces expenses, making each click more valuable.
Incorporating ad extensions is another facet of PPC management that enhances advertising success. These extensions provide additional information like location, links to specific pages, or even direct call buttons, enriching the user experience and boosting the likelihood of conversions. Utilizing these extensions effectively can make your ad stand out and give users more compelling reasons to engage.
Staying updated with industry trends and algorithm changes is crucial to excel in PPC management. Digital landscapes are ever-evolving environments, making strategies that work today possibly ineffective tomorrow. To ensure long-term success in digital environments, keep abreast of new developments and adapt your strategies as necessary.
PPC management acts as the cornerstone of online advertising success. Through meticulous planning, real-time optimization, and staying current with industry trends, businesses can harness the power of PPC to reach their target audience with precision, drive conversions, and maximize ROI. As the digital landscape continues to evolve, mastering the art of PPC management remains an indispensable tool in the arsenal of successful online advertisers.
Step-by-Step Procedure: How to Enhance Online Advertising Success through PPC Management
- Define Your Goals: Clearly outline your advertising objectives, whether it’s brand awareness, lead generation, or direct sales.
- Keyword Research: Conduct thorough research to identify relevant keywords that resonate with your target audience.
- Craft Compelling Ad Copy: Create engaging ad copies that align with the chosen keywords and resonate with the audience’s needs.
- Select Target Demographics: Utilize audience targeting options to narrow your audience based on demographics, location, and interests.
- Set Budget and Bids: Determine your daily or campaign budget and set bids for keywords to control your ad spend.
- Monitor Key Metrics: Closely watch click-through rates (CTR), conversion rates, and other KPIs to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Real-time Optimization: Make necessary adjustments to bids, keywords, and ad copies based on performance data.
- Utilize Ad Extensions: Enhance your ads with extensions like call buttons, site links, and location information to provide users with more interaction options.
- Quality Score Enhancement: Optimize landing pages, ad relevance, and user experience to improve your Quality Score and ad placement.
- A/B Testing: Continuously test different ad variations to identify which elements resonate best with your audience.
- Stay Current: To adapt your strategies to keep up with industry trends, algorithm changes, and new advertising features.
- Competitor Analysis: Study your competitors’ PPC strategies to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Geo-Targeting: Use location-based targeting to tailor your ads to specific regions or localities.
- Remarketing: Implement remarketing campaigns to re-engage users who previously interacted with your website.
- Ad Schedule Optimization: Determine the optimal times for displaying your ads to maximize visibility during peak user activity.
- Negative Keywords: Exclude irrelevant keywords to ensure your ads are shown to the most relevant audience.
- Landing Page Optimization: Create dedicated, high-converting landing pages that align with your ad content.
- Budget Allocation: Distribute your budget effectively across campaigns based on performance and priorities.
- Regular Reporting: Generate and analyze campaign reports to track progress and identify areas for improvement.
- Continuous Learning: Invest in ongoing education and stay updated with PPC trends, best practices, and emerging platforms.