We believe that the office is more than the place you go for a paycheck. We’re a company made up of a community. Our office environment and company activities reflect our passion for doing great work and having fun doing it.
Life at BCI SoCal
We could tell you that Bruce Clay, Inc. is an inspiring place to work, that we rally together with respect for each other’s skills and talents and enjoyment of each other’s company. But we can probably make the point better if we show you a few of our proud moments.
We’ve found that our pedal-to-the-metal approach to client service and software translates well to the racetrack. We celebrate the holidays at high speeds with a day of friendly, competitive go-kart racing. For those who don’t have the need for speed, there’s air hockey, billiards and, of course, BBQ for all.
INC 5000: 9 Consecutive Years of Elite Growth
Being listed among the fastest growing private companies in America on any given year says that something is being done right. Recognition as a fastest growing company for 9 years in a row means that your team is making a difference for clients and for your industry.
Think Tank with a Thought Leader
Those who get the most personal satisfaction at BCI are the perfectionists who are driven to learn and grow. Our company visionary, Bruce Clay, is a lifetime achievement award recipient who takes an active part in passing on his 23+ years of SEO wisdom to staff. Everyone here finds a path to professional growth.
Explore Our Teams
Bruce Clay Inc. is growing. Grow with us! From search engine optimization jobs to creatives and communicators, there’s a range of roles and talents we rely on to keep moving forward. We are accepting resumes for the following positions.
Senior Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst
The SEO analyst performs various duties dealing with digital marketing and SEO, ranging from on-page edits and link analysis to in-depth site audits. Our SEO analysts handle technical, detail-oriented work, which makes competent-level HTML skills a requirement for this position. Since analysts correspond with clients on a regular basis, the ability to communicate effectively is also a must. To sum it up in one sentence, the ideal job candidate is someone who is articulate and has a strong aptitude for technical SEO.
While you may have your own techniques gathered throughout your SEO career, we have a few things we know will be new to you. We have a detailed program that has been successful for years, as you’ll learn.
As an SEO analyst with our company, your recurring duties will include:
- Develop ongoing SEO strategies for clients. Conduct detailed site audits to identify problem areas and create subsequent recommendations.
- Evaluate on-page and off-page ranking factors for client websites.
- Architect client websites, as needed. Optimize website pages.
- Perform extensive keyword research.
- Organize website content based on our best practices.
- Create strategic link analysis reports.
- Communicate with clients and account representatives on a regular basis.
- Provide deliverables for clients on a timely basis.
- Keep accurate records of time spent on client projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 10 years of proven SEO experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or computer science preferred (but not required).
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) / Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Analyst
The SEM Analyst will create, implement, optimize, analyze and report on PPC campaigns. This position requires a strong foundation in pay-per-click advertising knowledge and tactics, as well as a solid understanding of internet marketing in general. The SEM Analyst position requires strong verbal and advanced written communication skills as well as strong problem-solving and innovation skills. This candidate must complete and maintain certifications for search engine PPC programs and partner products such as Acquisio (PPCToolSet) and Google Analytics, Google Ads, and others as added over time.
- The essential functions of the SEM Analyst at Bruce Clay, Inc. are as follows:
- Formulate and build a diverse range of PPC campaigns
- Participate in strategic development for client projects
- Participate in project calls
- Complete keyword research and optimization
- Develop effective ad copy development
- Test of ad copy, landing pages and other campaign elements
- Manage bids on a day to day basis
- Create weekly, monthly and ad hoc performance reports for clients
- Maintain detailed logs of client tasks and status.
- Properly understand and navigate through pay-per-click engines
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in written form, technical information with a wide variety of individuals and groups, including clients
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Basic HTML knowledge required
- Knowledge of search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc.
- Knowledge of PPC advertising platforms (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, etc.)
- Knowledge and certification in PPC technologies
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Omniture Analytics products (user level)
- Internet research capabilities required
- Microsoft Office experience, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or computer science preferred
- At least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in an agency setting
Why Bruce Clay Inc.?
When you love your work and the people you work with, you’ll come to the office every day to do more than just a job.
All positions include health insurance (medical, dental and vision). We offer a 401(k) plan and vacation and sick time benefits.
Dress code is casual. And because no one likes to commute, candidates should live within 1-hour driving distance of our Simi Valley, California, office.
People who are team oriented, fun, caring, energetic, and puzzle solvers will find themselves at home at Bruce Clay Inc. Look around and find where you fit in our team.
Send resumes with cover letters to firstname.lastname@example.org.