SEO Consultant Services
What Are SEO Consultants?
SEO consultant: a search engine optimization expert or agency you hire to meet your search marketing needs. SEO consultants perform many services, use an array of SEO software tools, and then offer expert advice at a strategic and tactical level to meet their client’s needs.
Today, an SEO consultant requires surgeon-level skill with the ability to know the issues and solve problems. You don’t want someone who fumbles around at your expense. At Bruce Clay Inc., we consider an analyst an expert only if they have an average of 10+ years of experience with a deep understanding of SEO. This expert has demonstrated expertise and authority, having earned industry trust as a search engine optimization professional.
SEO consulting projects typically range from 3 to 6 months in duration. They are sometimes shorter or longer depending on the size of the campaign. Once the goal is reached, the company may address another short-term SEO opportunity or pivot to a new marketing initiative.
In contrast, SEO services tend to focus on longer term opportunities. As such, they range from six to many months, or even years. These types of SEO campaigns involve a higher level of marketing and consulting effort to achieve goals. An example might be the launch of an entirely new website to the market. Such a website has no rankings or traffic, and thus it has no recognized marketplace expertise, authority and trust.
At Bruce Clay Inc., our SEO consultants have a minimum of 10 years of progressively stringent SEO experience.
Every SEO consulting campaign is unique. No two projects are the same.
The particular growth opportunity or issue you want to achieve with a consultant’s help determines the project scope.
Why Use Expert SEO Consulting?
You would generally use an expert SEO consultant because you cannot afford not to, or you have identified a first-mover advantage and need to move accurately and quickly. Time is money and you cannot afford to do SEO over.
You would use SEO consulting services to help your business grow or to defend against a slide. This generally focuses on organic search engine optimization.
An SEO consultant can provide an invaluable service for a business of any size, whether your company is a small business, start up, challenger brand or enterprise.
The industry views consultants generally as experts brought in to focus on a short-term opportunity. Or they may focus on a company marketing initiative.
We hired Bruce Clay, Inc. to advise us through a major site migration. They were an invaluable help in migrating our site smoothly! We were impressed by how responsive and knowledgeable the analyst and other BCI staff were before, during and after. They answered questions promptly, stayed in regular communication, and monitored our primary keywords and landing pages closely through the transition watching for search ranking fluctuations and other problems.
Qualified leads grew as a result of the SEO recommendations BCI gave us. We saw a HUGE increase in rankings for some important keywords related to our core business, including some that jumped from around position 30 to number 1 or 2. These increased rankings led to record numbers of sales qualified leads. Our website is really dialed in now and we’ve learned a ton from BCI.
I highly recommend Bruce Clay SEO consulting for any business looking for trustworthy and effective guidance to improve their website results.
Examples of SEO Services
We’ve helped with many types of SEO projects. If you want “all” of these, then you want SEO services. But if you need only one or two types, then SEO consulting is your solution. Here are a few examples:
- Move rankings currently on Page 2 or 3 to Page 1.
- Acquire competitive keyword market share.
- Improve mobile rankings to mirror desktop rankings.
- Increase rankings for non-brand keywords.
- Put in place Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP).
- Transition from HTTP to a secure website (HTTPS).
- Implement a global or multilingual site architecture.
- Merge many domains and transfer link equity.
- Divest sub-brands from a parent website and establish new top-level domains.
- Rebrand a company, including establishing a new top-level domain.
- Associate external blogs with the parent site.
- Speed up page-load time to help boost rankings.
- Decrease bounce rate and improve engagement for better conversion.
- Remove a ranking penalty or filter.
- Promote app adoption to reduce SEM media expense.
- Reduce SEM expense (paid search) by building SEO rankings for head terms.
- Implement schema markup, JSON-LD and microdata.
- Increase traffic from queries such as “keyword near me.”
- Maximize local traffic opportunities from mobile and Google My Business.
These are but a handful of the SEO consulting projects the Bruce Clay team can perform. Each is in full collaboration with your internal search marketing and IT staff to achieve your business objectives. We are more than SEO consultants
Contact us today and let’s talk about know how we can help.