Meet the Bruce Clay, Inc. Team
Meet Bruce Clay, Inc.'s worldwide family! Some of these faces you may recognize from their public appearances and some work behind the scenes. Here is the leadership at our internet marketing optimization company who work hard to help you achieve your digital marketing goals.
Bruce Clay India
Siddharth Lal, Managing Director
As a big believer in "Online India," Siddharth Lal spearheaded Bruce Clay India in 2009. Passionate about digital marketing, he leads a team of highly skilled specialists serving the Indian market.
Siddharth was born and raised in New Delhi, India. He moved to Australia and graduated with distinction from the University of Western Sydney with a degree in marketing, followed by an MBA specializing in e-marketing from the University of Technology, Sydney.
A serial entrepreneur, Siddharth set up his first business when he was still in college. Initially he set up a telecommunication sales organization and later dabbled in SMS technology marketing. His Telco company became the top sales partner for a leading Telco in Australia. In 2005 he used his digital marketing knowledge to convert his entire business into an internet marketing-powered inbound sales organization. This company went on to gross over $15 million in online sales for its channel partners.
Siddharth is constantly reading and experimenting with the latest techniques in SEO and digital marketing. He tweets regularly; follow him on Twitter @siddlal.
Notable accomplishments include:
- Named one of India’s Top 100 Digital Marketers (2017) on the Pluralsight Digi100 List by Paul Writer
- Instrumental in Bruce Clay India's winning the Most Trusted Marketing Partner award at DMA Asia CMO Choice Awards 2017
- Advisor and mentor on the TV series "UNICORNS – Start-Ups of the Internet" by NDTV Profit/Prime, Nov. 2015 to May 2016
- Jury member for DMAi Echo Awards, 2016
- Recipient of the Most Talented Social Media Professional in India award by CMO Asia in 2014 at the sixth edition of the Global Youth Marketing Forum
- Speaker at various industry conferences such as ad:tech, Cellstrat and Agra Business Forum, and a guest lecturer at National Institute of Advertising
Bruce Clay USA
Bruce Clay, Founder and President
Bruce Clay is founder and president of Bruce Clay, Inc., a global Internet marketing optimization firm providing search engine optimization, pay per click, social media marketing, conversion rate optimization, SEO-friendly web design and architecture, and SEO tools and education.
Prior to launching Bruce Clay, Inc. in 1996, Clay operated as an executive with several high-tech businesses, with a far-reaching professional background in leading Silicon Valley firms.
Bruce holds an MBA from Pepperdine University, and a bachelor’s in math and computer science from Western Illinois University. As an industry thought leader, Clay is an accomplished speaker, author and educator. Each year, Clay speaks at leading industry conferences and conducts training courses for students worldwide on concepts and methodologies related to Internet marketing. His insights have been featured in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, PC Week, Wired Magazine, Smart Money and many more.
Bruce authored the book “Search Engine Optimization All-In-One For Dummies,” now in its third edition, published by Wiley. It contains 765 pages of hands-on, practical guidance for implementing comprehensive SEO. His book “Content Marketing Strategies for Professionals” covers how to use SEO and content marketing together to reach a target audience online and generate sales.
He is also a past member of the board of directors of SEMPO, the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization. In 2013, Clay received the Lifetime Achievement Award of Excellence in Vision, Execution and Market Influence in the Practice of Search Marketing by the History of SEO advisory board.
Notable accomplishments include:
- Past member of the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization (SEMPO) Board of Directors
- Selected as the search engine optimization expert by NHK-TV in their one-hour award-winning special “Google’s Deep Impact”
- Author of the book “Search Engine Optimization All-In-One For Dummies,” containing more than 750 pages of SEO and web marketing methodologies and tactics published by Wiley (third edition published in 2015)
- Co-author of “Content Marketing Strategies for Professionals,” a guide to using content and SEO to earn search rankings, attract the right audience, build brand loyalty and inspire customers to buy
- Frequent speaker at industry conferences including SMX, ad:tech, Pubcon, Inc. Magazine's GrowCo, DOMAINfest, Affiliate Summit, and many others both within the U.S. and internationally
- Recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award by the History of SEO advisory board
- Creator and teacher of the five-star rated SEOToolSet® Training, a week-long, intensive SEO training course in a classroom setting for hands-on learning
- Honored by the search community as "a father figure for the industry" (via Search Engine Roundtable)
Aaron Landerkin, Director, Software Development and IT
Wendy Clay, Director, Marketing
Other Main Players on Our Team:
- Paula Allen – Manager, Content Marketing and Documentation
- Shawn Barker – Manager, Operations
- Pam Egbert – Manager, Human Resources
- Justin Moreau – Manager, Project Management
Bruce Clay Japan
- Taku Amano, Managing Director
- Masaki Nakano, Managing Director
- Shoichiro Seguchi, Sales Manager
Bruce Clay Middle East
- Gaurav Aidasani, Owner
- Neal Patel, Managing Director