We believe that the office is more than the place you go for a paycheck. We’re a company made up of a community. Our office environment and company activities reflect our passion for doing great work and having fun doing it.
Life at BCI SoCal
We could tell you that Bruce Clay, Inc. is an inspiring place to work, that we rally together with respect for each other’s skills and talents and enjoyment of each other’s company. But we can probably make the point better if we show you a few of our proud moments.
We’ve found that our pedal-to-the-metal approach to client service and software translates well on the racetrack. We celebrate the holidays at high speeds with a day of friendly, competitive go-kart racing. For those who don’t have the need for speed, there’s air hockey, billiards and, of course, BBQ for all.
INC 5000: 9 Consecutive Years of Elite Growth
Being listed among the fastest growing private companies in America on any given year says that something is being done right. Recognition as a fastest growing company for 9 years in a row means that your team is making a difference for clients and for your industry.
Think Tank with a Thought Leader
The people who get the most personal satisfaction at our company are the perfectionists who are driven to learn and grow. Our company visionary, Bruce Clay, is a lifetime achievement award recipient who takes an active part in passing on his 20 years of SEO wisdom to staff. Everyone here finds a mentor to coach them up or a path to professional growth.
Explore Our Teams
Bruce Clay, Inc. is growing. Grow with us! From search engine optimization jobs to creatives and communicators, there’s a range of roles and talents we rely on to keep moving forward. We are accepting resumes for the following positions.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst
The SEO Analyst performs various duties dealing with digital marketing and SEO — ranging from in-depth site audits to link analyses to on-page edits. Our SEO analysts provide very technical detail-oriented work, which makes competent HTML-level skills a requirement for this position. Since analysts correspond with clients on a regular basis, the ability to communicate effectively is also a must. To sum it up in one sentence, the ideal job candidate is someone who is articulate and has a strong aptitude for technical SEO.
While you may have your own techniques gathered throughout your SEO career, we do expect the job candidate to follow our methodologies. Therefore, we provide an intensive SEO training program for all employees.Read More
As an SEO analyst with our company, the recurring duties include the following:
- Develop ongoing SEO strategies for clients. Conduct detailed site audits to identify problem areas and create subsequent recommendations.
- Evaluate on-page and off-page ranking factors for client websites.
- Architect client websites, as needed. Optimize website pages.
- Perform extensive keyword research.
- Organize website content based on our best practices.
- Create strategic link analysis reports.
- Communicate with clients and account representatives on a regular basis.
- Provide deliverables for clients on a timely basis.
- Keep accurate records of time spent on client projects.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 year of proven SEO experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or computer science preferred (but not required).
The Web Designer will be working under the direction of the Manager, Web Architecture & Design to design, build and maintain website projects. Will be creating comprehensive designs for websites using Adobe Photoshop and hand-code them into SEO-friendly websites built on HTML/CSS/CMS. You should have a good set of eyes for design, strong sense of creativity, and knowledge of most current web and UX design trends. Must have experience using one more content management systems platform and understand how the framework operates. Responsibilities will also include maintaining updates and implementations on existing internal and client websites. Must be detail oriented, fast learner, and has the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Work craftsmanship is highly valued.Read More
- Design creative comprehensive designs for website projects, designs should be based on objective and target research from creative brief.
- Design attractive web banners and optimize them for load performance.
- Build out websites based on project’s SEO architecture and specifications.
- Create HTML/CSS web templates from comprehensive designs.
- Update dated materials on websites, such as: banners, promotions and events.
- Update and maintain Bruce Clay, Inc., and client websites.
- Administer basic SEO best practice principles for Bruce Clay, Inc. and client websites.
- Provide quality assurance on Bruce Clay, Inc., and client websites.
- Troubleshoot and address issues/ bugs on Bruce Clay, Inc., and client websites.
- Optimize websites for speed performance.
- Editing and authoring videos, and publish them onto webpages.
- Work closely with Client Liaison staff, SEO Analysts, Content Writers and Programmers to create and maintain internal and client projects.
- Create and maintain documentation for all projects.
- Research and stay informed on latest web technologies.
- Complete assigned tasks with high quality and on schedule.
- Maintain knowledge in emerging best practices and tools to help complete projects successfully.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in written form, technical information with a wide variety of individual and groups.
- Provide periodic reports for the Web Design Manager and maintain excellent communication with the manager and Project Managers on all task and projects.
- Attend and constructively contribute to meetings as required.
- Must be able to work 40 or more hours a week to maintain full-time employee status.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- 4 to 6 years of experience in web design and graphic design.
- Bachelor’s degree in related to graphic design or web design.
- Ability to hand-code clean HTML, HTML5, XHTML, CSS, CSS3.
- Must be proficient in Adobe Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premeire.
- Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a plus.
- Knowledge of website content management systems (CMS) and how their framework operates.
Why Bruce Clay, Inc.?
When you love your work and the people you work with, you’ll come to the office every day to do more than just a job.
All positions include health insurance (medical, dental and vision). We offer a 401(k) plan and vacation, sick and kin time.
Dress code is casual. And because no one likes to commute, candidates should live within 1-hour driving distance of our Simi Valley, California, office.
People who are team oriented, fun, caring, energetic, and puzzle solvers will find themselves at home at Bruce Clay, Inc. Look around and find where you fit in our family.
Send resumes with cover letters to email@example.com.