E-Books by Bruce Clay
Free Expert Resources
Our free e-books are designed with your success in mind. Inside these guides you’ll find in-depth information and best practices that you can implement to achieve your SEO and digital marketing goals.
Click on a link below to get your e-book.
- The Guide to SEO for CMOs
- Google’s Page Experience Update
- The New Link Building Manifesto
- Declaration of SEO: 6 Truths to Live By
The Guide to SEO for CMOs: Key Strategies for 2021
SEO has become an essential strategy to ensure your brand succeeds. Investing in SEO helps to ensure you are visible for what your target audience is looking for now and in the future.
Written with CMOs in mind, this 48-page guide:
- Covers why SEO needs to be viewed as a strategic initiative companywide to get the best results.
- Busts common SEO myths that CMOs grapple with to show how SEO is critical to your marketing.
- Highlights SEO strategies that need to be on your radar so your brand can effectively compete in the search results.
Google’s Page Experience Update: A Complete Guide
Google’s 2021 Page Experience update is upon us. Is your website prepared to take advantage of the new ranking factor? If your site needs a boost in page experience, this resource will help.
Get our 51-page ebook guide to learn:
- The 6 page experience factors explained in detail
- Core web vitals and their impact on search rankings
- Ways to fine tune your website to offer a better page experience
- Recommendations to improve your scores from red to green
The New Link Building Manifesto: How To Earn Links That Count
How we view links and earn them has changed dramatically in the past couple decades. Today’s SEO mindset has shifted from building links to earning them. With this 49-page ebook guide, you will:
- Develop a roadmap for earning quality, relevant links
- Learn 50 ways to earn links safely and effectively
- Find out how to monitor, evaluate and maintain your link profile
- Take advantage of link equity to boost your website rankings
Declaration of SEO: 6 Fundamental Truths To Live By
In the course of business, it becomes necessary for both brands and SEO professionals to take responsibility for the performance of the websites that they run and manage. Every website owner, website publisher and search engine
professional should follow this declaration when creating or implementing a website and/or SEO program. After reading this 34-page ebook guide, you’ll understand how to:
- Adapt to algorithm changes faster than your competitors
- Arrange your website content in a hierarchy that increases relevance
- Avoid SEO practitioners that could hurt your site in the long run