Declaration of SEO: 6 Fundamental Truths To Live By (Video & Ebook)
“The Declaration of SEO” presents six fundamental truths that are essential for any business to achieve success with organic SEO. Bruce Clay explains key insights he’s developed as an SEO and industry leader for more than 24 years.
There are two items on this page — you can view our presentation (next), and you can download our ebook (below).
In this video presentation, you’ll learn these SEO truths to live by:
- SEO needs to be a strategic initiative across the company.
- SEO should beat the competition, not the algorithm.
- SEO done right cares about content architecture.
- It’s not the job of SEO to make a pig fly.
- Cheap SEO is a near-death experience.
- SEO is never done.
After watching this presentation, you’ll understand how to:
- Adapt to algorithm changes faster than your competitors
- Arrange your website content in a hierarchy that increases relevance
- Avoid SEO practitioners that could hurt your site in the long run
If you would like, download the 29-page companion ebook from Bruce Clay (it’s free). Click below to get “The Declaration of SEO: 6 Fundamental SEO Truths to Live By” now.