Bruce Clay’s “SEO Factors and Trends – Midyear 2013 Report”
What is the state of SEO right now, midyear 2013?
Respected industry thought leader Bruce Clay and a trusted team of SEO analysts explain current search engine optimization factors as well as forward-looking trends in this eye-opening report.
Read about the most important recent changes affecting search with our free, action-driven 20-page analysis.
A few of the factors affecting SEO covered in the report:
- Linking penalties and Penguin updates
- Local business visibility in search results
- Mobile users and the need for responsive design
- Google’s Knowledge Graph (a game-changer)
Plan for upcoming trends in search, including:
- Decreasing reliance on links
- Author identity contributing to trust
- Content marketing and what to focus on
- What counts in social ranking signals
According to Bruce Clay, “this is the best time to be in business” if you’re a white-hat SEO. Recent Google penalties have hit many site owners like a baseball bat, waking them up to the need for quality SEO. Today, web pages have to earn that first-page position in the search results with quality content — and by doing SEO right.
Fill out the form above, and download your free report.