Meet the Bruce Clay, Inc. Team
Meet the various Bruce Clay, Inc. family members – the main players here at our Internet marketing optimization company who work hard to help you achieve your website's marketing goals.
Bruce Clay U.S.
Bruce Clay, Founder and President
Bruce Clay is founder and president of Bruce Clay, Inc., a global Internet marketing optimization firm providing search engine optimization, pay per click, social media marketing, conversion rate optimization, SEO-friendly Web design and architecture, and SEO tools and education. Prior to launching Bruce Clay, Inc. in 1996, Clay operated as an executive with several high-tech businesses, with a far-reaching professional background in leading Silicon Valley firms.
Clay holds an MBA from Pepperdine University, and a bachelor’s in math and computer science from Western Illinois University. As an industry thought leader, Clay is an accomplished speaker, author and educator. Each year, Clay speaks at leading industry conferences and conducts training courses for students worldwide on concepts and methodologies related to Internet marketing. His insights have been featured in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, PC Week, Wired Magazine, Smart Money and many more.
Bruce Clay, Inc.’s search marketing Web series, SEM Synergy, discusses timely topics related to search marketing and features insightful perspective from guest experts and in-house staff. It launches on a new platform in 2012 on YouTube.com/BruceClayInc. His book, “Search Engine Optimization All-in-One for Dummies,” is more than 700 pages of hands-on, practical guidance for implementing comprehensive SEO, with the updated edition published January 2012. Clay is also on the board of directors of SEMPO, the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization.
Some notable accomplishments include:
- On the board of directors of the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization (SEMPO).
- Selected as the search engine optimization expert by NHK-TV in their one-hour award-winning special “Google’s Deep Impact”.
- Co-author of the book, “Search Engine Optimization All-in-One for Dummies,” with more than 700 pages of SEO and Web marketing methodologies and tactics published in April 2009 by Wiley Publishing, Inc., with the second edition launched in 2012.
- Frequent speaker at industry conferences including SES, SMX, ad:tech, PubCon, DOMAINfest, Affiliate Summit, and many others both within the U.S. and internationally.
- Created and teaches SEOToolSet® Training, a week-long, intensive SEO training course in a classroom setting for hands-on learning.
Cindy Collins, Senior Vice President, Administration and Finance
Cindy Collins directs all administrative and accounting operations within Bruce Clay, Inc., as well as manages daily operations issues. In this role, Cindy acts as a client contact for account information, as well as facilitates activities surrounding Bruce Clay, Inc.'s SEO training and tools. In addition, she works on client projects as needed.
Other main players on our team: