Meet the Bruce Clay, Inc. Team
Meet Bruce Clay, Inc.'s worldwide family! Some of these faces you may recognize and some work behind the scenes. Here is the leadership at our Internet marketing optimization company who work hard to help you achieve your website marketing goals.
Bruce Clay U.S.
Bruce Clay, Founder and President
Bruce Clay is founder and president of Bruce Clay, Inc., a global Internet marketing optimization firm providing search engine optimization, pay per click, social media marketing, conversion rate optimization, SEO-friendly web design and architecture, and SEO tools and education. Prior to launching Bruce Clay, Inc. in 1996, Clay operated as an executive with several high-tech businesses, with a far-reaching professional background in leading Silicon Valley firms.
Clay holds an MBA from Pepperdine University, and a bachelor’s in math and computer science from Western Illinois University. As an industry thought leader, Clay is an accomplished speaker, author and educator. Each year, Clay speaks at leading industry conferences and conducts training courses for students worldwide on concepts and methodologies related to Internet marketing. His insights have been featured in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, USA Today, PC Week, Wired Magazine, Smart Money and many more.
Bruce Clay, Inc.’s search marketing podcast, SEM Synergy, discusses timely topics related to search marketing and features insightful perspective from guest experts and in-house staff. His book “Search Engine Optimization All-in-One for Dummies” is more than 700 pages of hands-on, practical guidance for implementing comprehensive SEO. His book “Content Marketing Strategies for Professionals” covers how to use SEO and content marketing together to reach a target audience online and generate sales.
Clay is also a past member of the board of directors of SEMPO, the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization. In 2013, Clay received the Lifetime Achievement Award of Excellence in Vision, Execution and Market Influence in the Practice of Search Marketing by the History of SEO advisory board.
Some other notable accomplishments include:
- Past member of the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization (SEMPO) Board of Directors
- Selected as the search engine optimization expert by NHK-TV in their one-hour award-winning special “Google’s Deep Impact”
- Author of the book “Search Engine Optimization All-in-One for Dummies,” with more than 700 pages of SEO and web marketing methodologies and tactics published by Wiley Publishing, Inc., with the third edition published in 2015
- Co-author of “Content Marketing Strategies for Professionals,” a guide to using content and SEO to earn search rankings, attract the right audience, build brand loyalty and inspire customers to buy
- Frequent speaker at industry conferences including SMX, ad:tech, Pubcon, Inc. Magazine's GrowCo, DOMAINfest, Affiliate Summit, and many others both within the U.S. and internationally
- Recipient of the Lifetime Achievement Award by the History of SEO advisory board
- Creator and teacher of the five-star rated SEOToolSet® Training, a week-long, intensive SEO training course in a classroom setting for hands-on learning
Cindy Collins, Senior Vice President, Administration and Finance
Cindy Collins directs administrative and accounting operations within Bruce Clay, Inc., as well as manages daily operations. In this role, Cindy acts as a client contact for account information and facilitates activities surrounding Bruce Clay, Inc.'s SEO training and tools. In addition, she works on client projects as needed.
David Szetela, Vice President, Search Marketing Operations
David is VP, Search Marketing Operations, and one of the world's best-known experts in online advertising. A serial entrepreneur and former Apple Computer executive, David's career has been dedicated to helping companies of all sizes maximize revenue and profit.
His two books on PPC advertising have helped train a generation of marketers. His articles on PPC advertising have been published in The SEM Post, MediaPost, Search Engine Watch and Search Engine Land. He hosts a weekly radio show called PPC Rockstars, produced by Webmasterradio.fm and distributed by iTunes and other major outlets.
David is a frequent speaker at search and advertising industry events like SMX and Pubcon. He was recently voted one of the top 25 PPC experts by PPC Hero for the third year in a row.
Other Main Players on Our Team
- Shawn Barker - Manager, Client Liaisons
- Pam Egbert - Manager, Human Resources
- Robert Esparza - Senior Consultant
- Aaron Landerkin - Director, Software Development & IT
- Johnny Lin - Manager, Web Architecture and Design
- Virginia Nussey - Manager, Content and Media Creation
- Robert Ramirez - SEO Manager
- Mindy Weinstein - Director of Training
Bruce Clay Brazil
- Tiago Puel, Managing Director
Bruce Clay Europe
- Alessandro Agostini, Managing Director
Bruce Clay India
- Siddharth Lal, Managing Director
Bruce Clay Japan
- Taku Amano, Managing Director
- Masaki Nakano, Managing Director
- Shoichiro Seguchi, Sales Manager
Bruce Clay Middle East
- Gaurav Aidasani, Owner
- James Gaubert, General Manager