Professional SEO Services
It is our experience that most clients do not have the time to manage their SEO marketing campaigns on their own. As a result, we are often hired to perform professional search engine optimization services on their site.
Our SMB Business Program is ideal for firms that want a focused turn-key solution that does not include training or education. If you just want us to do it and not to explain our every move then this is the ideal program. It is feature rich, inclusive of a lot of approaches, and it is aggressive. We have designed a SMB Business Program that is lean, mean, fast and without distraction. If you want to be trained and to have our every move explained, this is not the program for you. Need more information on SMB Business Services?
But if you want a Full Service Program that includes training and knowledge transfer, if you want to know why we make each change, and want to be involved, then you need our larger full-service consulting program. This full-service program includes a unique combination of search engine optimization consulting, SEO training, SEO tools, and information to teach you what you need to know to get your site well-ranked in the major search engines. For most professional SEO services projects, this will include the following tasks:
- Discovery Interview - We perform a discovery interview to learn about the business model, target audience business goals and objectives of the search engine marketing project.
- Site Review - We review and evaluate the site from an organic search engine optimization perspective. The purpose of this SEO ranking service is to critique the site, identify potential problems and provide recommendations based on best practices. The review and evaluation will include topics such as the site architecture, page construction, content, Web server configuration and link popularity. What we find in this review will guide the ongoing project, and we will repeat this process as needed throughout the project.
- Keyword Research and Analysis - We research, analyze and recommend a list of targeted keywords to be used in the professional search engine marketing project. The client will select final targeted keywords from this list.
- Research, Analysis and Page Editing - Researching and analyzing the behaviors of competitors and the search engines is key to every project. Along with ongoing research, we will edit the Web pages throughout the term of the project. Since organic SEO is a highly iterative process, we will need to re-edit these pages periodically.
- Search Engine Submission - We "hand-submit" and feed (via Webmaster Tools and XML sitemaps) the initial and revised Web pages to the monitored search engines.
- Search Engine Ranking Monitoring - Via the SEOToolSet®, we will utilize approved search engine API interfaces (paid) to monitor the unbiased ranking of the domain and specified Web pages for the keywords of the website. We will provide online access to proprietary ranking reports (Domain Ranking Report, Ranking Report by Page Name, Ranking Report by Keyword) showing the ranking of the website in the monitored search engines.
- Competition Ranking Reports - We provide online access to proprietary Competition Ranking Reports showing the ranking of the top ranked competing websites in the monitored search engines for each keyword.
- SEOToolSet® Training Services - We provide a training course on the SEOToolSet® and SEO best practices for one client employee at or near our facility in Simi Valley, California.
- Project Communications and Status - We provide scheduled semi-monthly conference calls at mutually convenient times. We also provide a monthly status report summarizing actions, progress, issues, and recommendations appropriate to the project.
For more information about our professional search engine optimization services, please complete the SEO proposal request form.