SEO Training Course Description
At Bruce Clay SEO Training classes, you’ll learn effective and ethical SEO methodology that can move the needle for your website traffic and revenue.
This course is taught by SEO veteran and master teacher Bruce Clay. It’s a not-to-be-missed opportunity to learn SEO principles and methods, from basic to advanced.
Best SEO Training Course
The Bruce Clay SEO Training is a 4.5-day search engine optimization class suitable for all experience levels. You’ll learn organic SEO methodologies that consider on-page and off-page optimization, user experience, SEO web design, content ranking factors, mobile best practices, and siloing site architecture.
Attendees walk away understanding:
- How search engines rank results, including on-page elements, site architecture and off-page factors.
- How to optimize site structure, links and content to increase the likelihood of ranking for relevant search queries.
- How to increase your site’s E-A-T (expertness, authority, and trustworthiness) and quality.
- How to avoid manipulative SEO tactics that can cause search engine penalties and ranking drops.
- How to improve user experience and site visibility particularly for mobile.
- How the latest search engine changes affect your website and the SERPs.
Course Description at a Glance
|Course:||Bruce Clay SEO Training|
|Course length:||4.5 days|
|Tools included:||One-year complimentary subscription to SEOToolSet® tools for up to 3 website projects. For WordPress sites, this includes the Bruce Clay SEO WP plugin.|
|Requirement details:||There are no prerequisites. Students are encouraged to take the course annually to keep their professional skills up to date and in line with current industry standards.|
|Who should take this course:||Business owners, marketing managers, IT specialists, content strategists, and SEOs interested in updating or clarifying their search engine optimization knowledge.|
If you play a part in the creation and marketing of a website and business, you will benefit from this eye-opening, in-person SEO training course.
Our SEO Training based on 291 reviews.
Update Your Skills
Attendees are equipped with an up-to-date strategy for organic optimization that accounts for Google’s constantly changing algorithms and technologies. You will gain a deeper understanding of:
- Google updates and penalties, and associated SEO strategy revisions.
- Newly introduced SERP features and how to take advantage of the technologies that power them.
- Technical SEO concepts, from creating XML sitemaps and diagnosing server issues, to successfully migrating a website without sacrificing rankings.
- Advisable link acquisition tactics and inbound link analysis.
- Advanced siloing strategy.
- How to use the SEOToolSet to improve your website’s on-page ranking factors, linking structure, keyword targets and competitive positioning.
- What to expect from the SEOToolSet Certified Analyst test.
Equip Yourself with New Tools
You’ll also get advanced SEO tools — a one-year subscription to the SEOToolSet® suite of diagnostic tools and reports. You can use it for up to three website projects with unlimited users. And the Bruce Clay SEO WP plugin is included (for sites on WordPress).
So when you take our SEO training, you leave equipped with both the knowledge and tools needed to perform effective search engine optimization.
Have any questions? Call and talk with a training coordinator.