Subscribe to our free SEO Newsletter, an easy way to stay informed of the latest search engine marketing and optimization news. Simply enter your email address for monthly delivery to your inbox.
The Latest SEO Newsletter
April 2015: All-in-One Mobile-Friendly Guide for SEO & PPC
- The Comprehensive Mobile-Friendly SEO Guide for Business Owners Post-April 21st #Mobilegeddon
- BACK TO BASICS: Tips for Getting the Most out of Call-Only Ads in Google AdWords
Don’t fall behind! Let our FREE monthly SEO Newsletter keep you up to date and ahead of the pack on all the latest search engine marketing news, techniques, changes and industry rumors. Every issue is guaranteed full of valuable Internet marketing information, SEO tips, advice and secrets for digital marketers of all experience levels. Contributions are provided by only the most trained SEO professionals. To find out more about these writers, including the authors of Search Engine Optimization All-in-One for Dummies (available on Amazon.com), please visit the Bruce Clay Authors page.
The SEO Newsletter is sent out on the 15th day of each month, or as close to it as possible. Access archived issues below.
SEO Newsletter Archives
March 2015: New SEO Tools by SEOs, for SEOs
- Oh, the Challenges SEO Tools Can Solve — Announcing SEOToolSet 6
- BACK TO BASICS: Power Hour with Bruce Clay & David Amerland: Video HOA Power Talk Lives Up to Its Name
February 2015: What Happened Behind Bing's Closed Doors?
- Bada BING, Bada Boom! Man at Center of Microsoft Backtrack Heard 'Round the Search World: Exclusive Duane Forrester Interview
- BACK TO BASICS: 3 Free SEO Tools for Keyword Research, Competitor Analysis & Organic Optimization
January 2015: SEO Predictions for 2015
- Bruce Clay's 2015 Predictions for the SEO Industry
- BACK TO BASICS: 6 Mobile-Friendly Navigation Best Practices
December 2014: New Hands-On SEO Tutorial with 10 Free Tools
- New SEO Tutorial Encourages Active Learning
- BACK TO BASICS: Is SEO Worth It? 7 ‘Bruce-isms’ to Make the Case to Management
- Bringing Your Brand Mission & Mobile Strategy to the Next Level: 6 Digital Marketing Lessons from SMX East & Pubcon
- BACK TO BASICS: What Are Social Meta Tags? Open Graph and Twitter Cards Made Easy
September 2014: Have You Set Up Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics Yet?
- Summing Up a Summer of Search Engine Shuffling for SMBs and DIY Marketers
- BACK TO BASICS: Getting Started with Google Webmaster Tools and Analytics
- Hangout on Recent Google Updates: Panda, Penguin and HTTPS
- BACK TO BASICS: Preparing Your Holiday PPC Campaigns ━ AdWords Changes Since Holidays 2013
July 2014: Pitfalls to Avoid for Mobile Websites
- Could Disappearing Author Photos in Google SERPs Signal Coming Author Rank?
- BACK TO BASICS: 8 Common Mobile Website Pitfalls to Avoid for SEO
June 2014: Special Report from SMX Advanced
- SEO: The Periodic Table of SEO Ranking Factors
- Enhancing Search Results With Structured Data & Markup
- What Advanced SEOs Should Be Doing About Mobile SEO
- SEO Checklist: 5 Factors You Can Expect to Change
- BACK TO BASICS: Survival SEO: How to Do the Search Marketing of Tomorrow, Today
- Social Media for Business: Which Social Networks Should I Invest In?
- BACK TO BASICS: How to Use Google AdWords Express for Local Search Marketing, the Smart Way
March 2014: Special Report from SMX West and Pubcon South
A collection of 33 liveblogged reports from March’s major SEO and digital marketing events, including:
- “Good content” ideas shared by Google’s Matt Cutts
- The top 5 SEO priorities for 2014 outlined by Bing’s Duane Forrester
- SEO “founding father” Bruce Clay’s road map for SEO in the year ahead
- The most cited social psychologist in business, Dr. Robert Cialdini’s framework for persuasion marketing
- Attend SMX West for Inspiration, Education and Network Building
- BACK TO BASICS: A Social Media Guide to Event Attendance
January 2014: 2014 Trends Edition
- Bruce Clay's 2014 Predictions for the SEO Industry
- BACK TO BASICS: 10 Reasons You Should Use Google Trends for More Than Just Keyword Research
November 2013: The End-of-Year Edition
- Book First Look: Case of Industry Experts Sound-off in 'Content Marketing Strategies for Professionals"
- BACK TO BASICS: Four 2013 Takeaways That Will Carry Into 2014
October 2013: The Future Edition
- Why the Future of SEO is Bigger than SEO: Integrating SEO into the Whole
- BACK TO BASICS: Why Siloing Remains Important in a PageRank Toolbar-Free World
- Engagement Objects Idea Generator for Content Marketing
- BACK TO BASICS: How to Set up Google Webmaster Tools
August 2013: The Inside-Outside Edition
- 5 Internal Resources to Mine for SEO Content
- BACK TO BASICS: Competitor Research – How to Beat Giants in the Search Results
July 2013: The SEO Factors and Trends Edition
- BACK TO BASICS: Prioritize Your Strategy with the 'SEO Factors and Trends Midyear 2013 Report"
- Spam Technique Over the Years and SEO that Lasts
June 2013: The SMX Advanced Edition
- Google and Bing's Advice to SEOs at SMX Advanced
- BACK TO BASICS: SMX Advanced Non-Negotiables: Social Signals, Mobile Search and User Experience
- INTERNATIONAL: Using YouTube to Create Engaging Video Marketing
May 2013: The Red Carpet Edition
- Quality Content Delivers Stellar Performance
- BACK TO BASICS: What Are Keywords, and Why Do They Matter?
- Expecting and Escaping Google Penguin’s Wrath
- BACK TO BASICS: SEO-Friendly Content Curation in a Post-Panda World
- Customer Interaction and Communication
- Capitalize on Emerging Marketing Trends Emphasized at SMX West
- BACK TO BASICS: Claiming Your Authorship on the Web
- INTERNATIONAL: Tips For Long Lasting Customer Relationships - Part 1
- "Search and Social" Love Connection: Interview with Rob Garner
- BACK TO BASICS: Dear Marketing, How I Love Thee. Signed, Keywords.