Don’t fall behind! Let our FREE monthly SEO Newsletter keep you up-to-date and ahead of the pack on all the latest search engine marketing news, techniques, changes and industry rumors. Every issue is guaranteed to be chock full of valuable Internet marketing information, SEO tips, hints, advice and secrets that will satiate all user experience levels. Contributions are provided by only the most trained SEO professionals. To find out more about these writers, including the authors of the Search Engine Optimization All-in-One for Dummies (available for order now on Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com and Borders.com), please visit the Bruce Clay Authors page.
The SEO Newsletter is sent out on the 15th (or as close to it as possible) day of each month. Users can also access archived issues below.
- Could Disappearing Author Photos in Google SERPs Signal Coming Author Rank?
- Back to Basics: 8 Common Mobile Website Pitfalls to Avoid for SEO
SEO Newsletter Archives
June 2014: Special Report from SMX Advanced
- SEO: The Periodic Table of SEO Ranking Factors
- Enhancing Search Results With Structured Data & Markup
- What Advanced SEOs Should Be Doing About Mobile SEO
- SEO Checklist: 5 Factors You Can Expect to Change
- BACK TO BASICS: Survival SEO: How to Do the Search Marketing of Tomorrow, Today
- Social Media for Business: Which Social Networks Should I Invest In?
- BACK TO BASICS: How to Use Google AdWords Express for Local Search Marketing, the Smart Way
March 2014: Special Report from SMX West and Pubcon South
A collection of 33 liveblogged reports from March’s major SEO and digital marketing events, including:
- “Good content” ideas shared by Google’s Matt Cutts
- The top 5 SEO priorities for 2014 outlined by Bing’s Duane Forrester
- SEO “founding father” Bruce Clay’s road map for SEO in the year ahead
- The most cited social psychologist in business, Dr. Robert Cialdini’s framework for persuasion marketing
- Attend SMX West for Inspiration, Education and Network Building
- BACK TO BASICS: A Social Media Guide to Event Attendance
January 2014: 2014 Trends Edition
- Bruce Clay's 2014 Predictions for the SEO Industry
- BACK TO BASICS: 10 Reasons You Should Use Google Trends for More Than Just Keyword Research
November 2013: The End-of-Year Edition
- Book First Look: Case of Industry Experts Sound-off in 'Content Marketing Strategies for Professionals"
- BACK TO BASICS: Four 2013 Takeaways That Will Carry Into 2014
October 2013: The Future Edition
- Why the Future of SEO is Bigger than SEO: Integrating SEO into the Whole
- BACK TO BASICS: Why Siloing Remains Important in a PageRank Toolbar-Free World
- Engagement Objects Idea Generator for Content Marketing
- BACK TO BASICS: How to Set up Google Webmaster Tools
August 2013: The Inside-Outside Edition
- 5 Internal Resources to Mine for SEO Content
- BACK TO BASICS: Competitor Research – How to Beat Giants in the Search Results
July 2013: The SEO Factors and Trends Edition
- Prioritize Your Strategy with the 'SEO Factors and Trends Midyear 2013 Report"
- BACK TO BASICS: Spam Technique Over the Years and SEO that Lasts
June 2013: The SMX Advanced Edition
- Google and Bing's Advice to SEOs at SMX Advanced
- BACK TO BASICS: SMX Advanced Non-Negotiables: Social Signals, Mobile Search and User Experience
- INTERNATIONAL: Using YouTube to Create Engaging Video Marketing
May 2013: The Red Carpet Edition
- Quality Content Delivers Stellar Performance
- BACK TO BASICS: What Are Keywords, and Why Do They Matter?
- Expecting and Escaping Google Penguin’s Wrath
- BACK TO BASICS: SEO-Friendly Content Curation in a Post-Panda World
- Customer Interaction and Communication
- Capitalize on Emerging Marketing Trends Emphasized at SMX West
- BACK TO BASICS: Claiming Your Authorship on the Web
- INTERNATIONAL: Tips For Long Lasting Customer Relationships - Part 1
- "Search and Social" Love Connection: Interview with Rob Garner
- BACK TO BASICS: Dear Marketing, How I Love Thee. Signed, Keywords.