Your Pass to #SMX Advanced: The Year’s Most Technical SEO Conference Is Here
Update: Search Marketing Expo (SMX) Advanced 2015 is sold out! The next best way to get a conference education is to read our liveblog reports from SMX sessions.
Note: If you’re a Seattle local, you may be able to snag a seat at Bruce Clay’s SEO Workshop on Thursday, June 4, and save 10 percent with our discount code: SMXA15BRUCECLAY.
If you’re looking for next-level search marketing education and networking, SMX Advanced is the conference you don’t want to miss. Industry elite gather in Seattle to share advanced technical knowledge and tactical tips for search engine optimization, paid search and social media marketing. I’ll be on the scene liveblogging. Here’s where you’ll be able to meet Bruce, or, if our news coverage of the event is what you’re after, jump straight to the liveblog schedule here.
Speakers at SMX Advanced 2015 include:
- Google Vice President of Product Management Jerry Dischler
- Google Webmaster Trends Analyst Gary Illyes
- Moz Founder Rand Fishkin
- Microsoft Senior Data Scientist Lin Huang
- Stone Temple Consulting CEO Eric Enge
- aimClear CEO Marty Weintraub
See the full SMX Advanced agenda to discover the rest of the speakers and the sessions they’ll be speaking in.
Where to Find Bruce Clay at SMX Advanced
- Bruce Clay and Mindy Weinstein will be in booth No. 29 in the Expo Hall throughout the conference.
- Stop by the SMX Meet & Greet at the Bell Harbor Rooftop Plaza at 6 p.m. on June 1. It’s a great opportunity to mix and mingle with your fellow search marketers. Drinks are free, thanks to Bruce Clay, Inc.’s sponsorship. Come have a drink on Bruce — literally!
- On June 3, catch Bruce giving a Solutions Spotlight presentation at 10:45 a.m. during “The Latest in Advanced Technical SEO” session.
- Attendees at every conference can sign up for Bruce’s all-day SEO training workshop on June 4. Did you know Bruce has been the official SMX SEO training provider since 2008?
SMX Advanced Liveblogging Schedule
Here on the blog we’ll be providing coverage of sessions and happenings of SMX Advanced. If you’re not attending, or if you’re looking for copious session notes to supplement your attendance, check back on the BCI Blog all week long for liveblog coverage. I’ll be liveblogging or livetweeting the following sessions in real-time!
Day 1: Tuesday, June 2
|Time||SMX Advanced Session |
|9 a.m.||Mad Scientists of Paid Search|
|11 a.m.||The Social Influencer as a Key Search Marketing Player (Live Tweeting @dancristo)|
|11:50 a.m.||The Future of Search Signals (Live Tweeting @randfish)|
|1:45 p.m.||Mobilegeddon! Surviving Google’s Mobile Friendly Update|
|5 p.m.||AMA with Google Search|
Day 2: Wednesday, June 3
|Time||SMX Advanced Session |
|9 a.m.||Google Keynote with Jerry Dischler|
|11:35 a.m.||The Next Generation of SEO (Live Tweeting @teedubya)|
|1:30 p.m.||The Coming Paradigm Shift in Paid Search|
|2:20 p.m.||Baidu Revealed: An Inside Look at “China’s Google”|
See you in Seattle!
3 Replies to “Your Pass to #SMX Advanced: The Year’s Most Technical SEO Conference Is Here”
SMX Advanced, from what I have heard is a great conference. Missing it this year, already had other plans, but will definitely be there next year. The Live Blog will be terrific :). Cheers
Thank you very much for your discount code