SMX West + SEO Workshop with Bruce Clay – Rates Go Up Friday!
Education and professional self improvement are works in progress and it’s never too late to start. However, they say the early bird gets the worm, and in the case of next month’s SMX West in San Jose, that worm is a discount on registration. Early bird pricing for the conference ends this Friday. Add to that 10% discount code SMXW13bruceclay and the justification for this investment is overwhelming.
Just be sure not to miss the SEO Workshop Bruce presents at SMX West to take full advantage of this opportunity to learn from search and social thought leaders.
(See what you get)
Now – Feb 1
Feb 2 – Mar 10
|All Access Pass
|All Access Pass + Workshop
|All Access Pass – One Day
|Workshop Only* (Workshop Descriptions)
|SMX Boot Camp (Learn More)
|Pass (Learn More)
If you’re planning to go to SMX West, jump on it. If you’re not sure SMX West is for you, consider this…
- Keynotes from Facebook and Google promise revealing insights about the company’s missions and the future of marketing on these powerful platforms.
- There are sessions devoted to SEO, paid search, social media, microformats and semantic search, in-house marketing, content, mobile search and a brand new track called SMX Summit — proclaimed “no-holds-barred Q&A.”
- On Thursday, Bruce presents the rave-reviewed SEO workshop in conjunction with SMX. Think of this as a sanity booster and concept solidifier after the 3-day marathon of the SMX conference. In this workshop, Bruce places everything you learned over the week in a framework that fits all the Internet marketing pieces back together after the conference sessions broke them down into laser focus. Bruce gives you the knowledge and tools to use your website as the anchor of your online presence, around which you can develop a robust Internet presence for your business.
Who Should Come to the SEO Workshop at SMX West
Attendees of the SMX conference SEO workshop come in with all roles and marketing experience levels. In one survey last year, attendees reported job titles including:
- marketing coordinator
- social marketing manager
- manager of an online business
- company owner
- ecommerce product manager
- SEO specialist
Basically, if you care about your business’s visibility online, you’ll benefit from the workshop.
What Past Attendees Say
To totally toot our own horn, this workshop is highly praised by past attendees.
One said: “I found the one-day training from Bruce Clay to be extremely eye-opening and helpful. The course takes a holistic look at SEO and how to make website better for both the search engines and the users. Bruce is very knowledgeable on the subject matter and conveys it well.”
Another said: “I came into this course knowing very little about SEO and when it was done it created a whole new perspective for me and my company on what needs to be done to get in the top 3 organic SEO positions on the search engines.”
And one more for good measure: “If you are interested in learning SEO, Bruce Clay is the one to learn from. He is an excellent teacher, with years of experience and he can get you going in the right direction.”
What You Get in the SEO Workshop at SMX West
One last thing you’d probably like to know is what to expect from the SEO workshop:
- Course materials, of course, but in a form that you can continually reference in your day-to-day work. Along with Bruce’s slide presentation, you also get the For Dummies All-In-One SEO Desk Reference, a modular handbook for all things SEO. Just search the index and dive-in to the stand-alone topic that you need right now.
- Future savings on a week of SEO training education with Bruce. If you’re an SEO workshop attendee and it looks like the one day isn’t enough, we’ll deduct the cost of the workshop from the price of our 5-day SEO training course in Simi Valley.
- A relationship with Bruce Clay, who I’ll honestly say is one of the most generous educators in SEO. Bruce doesn’t really end his workshop at the end of the day. Business consultant Steven Hume attended the SEO workshop with Bruce at SMX Advanced last year, and says, “The staff and even Bruce himself has taken time out of his schedule to speak with me on very simple questions that I really didn’t understand. I appreciate that greatly!” When you come to our SEO training or an SEO workshop, you’ve just opened a door to a great resource in Bruce and our organization that we hope will serve you for a long time.
Register for SMX West by Friday to save with the early bird rate. Use the code SMXW13bruceclay for an additional 10% discount. And we’ll see you in San Jose soon!