Small Biz Local Discovery Contest
Vote for your favorite entry August 1-10!
Win a Free Conference Pass and
Bruce Clay, Inc. 1-Day SEO Training
(total value: $2,895)
Calling all Internet marketers! Enter to win the Bruce Clay, Inc. Small Biz Local Discovery Contest and help local businesses be discovered online. By sharing a bit of your know-how in SEO, PPC or Social Media marketing, you could win:
How to Enter:
Submit an article that answers the question: “How would you advise a small business owner on how best to use SEO, PPC or Social Media to drive conversions to a local business?” Please answer this question by choosing one of three categories: SEO, PPC or social media marketing.
We ask that your responses be highly focused. As a general rule of thumb, keep your recommendation to no more than three tactics or a single strategy. We aren’t looking for a soup to nuts lesson on local SEO, PPC or social media marketing. Rather, let a small business owner know what action would result in the biggest “bang for their buck” when faced with restrictions such as limited time and time and resources.
Please keep in mind the audience of the article is a small business owner. Articles should explain the benefit of the recommendation and include a guide to implementation. Take into account their considerations, including budget, time, resources and technical limitations. Articles will be published on the Bruce Clay, Inc. blog.
Entries accepted July 5-22, 2011
- Articles must be original, first-run content not previously published in print or online.
- Articles should be a minimum of 750 words.
- With your article, include your name, company name, and preferred contact information.
- One person may submit up to one entry per category. One company may have up to two people enter the contest.
- All entries are the property of Bruce Clay, Inc.
There will be a round of voting to help determine the winners. People will be able to vote for one submission among each category. The grand prize winner will be chosen by Bruce Clay, Inc. from the top entries of each category.
- One (1) Grand Prize: A 3-day All Access Pass to SMX East 2011, a seat in the SMX East 1-day SEO training with Bruce Clay, and a copy of SEO All-In-One for Dummies. The grand-prize winner will be interviewed on the SEM Synergy podcast.
- Two (2) Category Prizes: SEOToolSet® Training (standard) in Simi Valley, CA, and a copy of SEO All-In-One Desk Reference for Dummies.
- Three (3) Category Runner-Up Prizes: SEO All-In-One for Dummies.
Expenses are not included. Prizes are non-transferrable.
Timeline and Deadlines:
- Article entry period: July 5-22, 2011
- Open voting period: August 1-10, 2011
- Winners announced: Aug. 15, 2011
- SMX East: Sept. 12-15