Information Architecture Archives - Bruce Clay, Inc. BlogJanuary 17, 2017
What if I told you that the way most websites are structured is completely wrong for search marketing?
And then what if I told you that there was a proven way to structure your website to:
• Boost its relevancy for search engines
• Drive more organic search traffic
• And gain a massive competitive advantage?
Let me tell you more …
It’s an SEO strategy that’s been around for a while, yet the majority of brands — even bigger brands — aren’t utilizing its power to improve their site’s rankings, relevance and usability.
You’ll gain a competitive advantage as I explain in this post:
• Why website architecture is the key to making your site relevant to the search engines.
• How the organization of your content positions you as a subject matter expert and creates a good user experience.
• Case studies that show the power of website architecture for SEO.
September 22, 2016
There are four pillars of SEO content: expertise, authority, trust (E-A-T) and maintenance. These are exactly the qualities search engines look at to rank your site. Google even says so outright in its Quality Rating Guidelines.
Here we drill down into maintenance — keeping your content up to date and ever-relevant.
BCI is deep in the process of a full content inventory to maintain and upkeep BruceClay.com. With this process fresh on our minds, we walk you through the full program on how to update website content:
• Defining and set up conversions
• Inventorying content, identifying updates
• Analyzing current performance
• Getting user feedback
• Putting a strategy in place
• Updating content
• Testing changes
August 17, 2010
Okay so this morning I live-tweeted the hilarity and the awesomeness by @jeffreyhayzlett while Susan covered the liveblogging of Jeffrey’s keynote. I’ll only be liveblogging a few sessions here and this is one of them.
Of course, the 1st session I chose to liveblog is on Information Architecture. Because I’m an I.A. nut. :-) And this one should be killer!
Bill Hunt, Founder/President Backazimuth
Shari Thurow, Founder & SEO Director, Omni Marketing Interactive
Eleanor Hong, Lead Editor, SEO, ABCNews.com
Here we go!
Read more of Successful Information Architecture.